Boutique Air

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111 
Page 11 of 225
Go to
Put in an application a few times, right at 600 TT but I haven't heard anything. Anyone getting any luck around that time? I would really like to get PHX base but I am open to other possibilities.
Quote: Got a call from the director of training. He says they are currently looking for applicants willing to work in Los Angeles. I told him I was interested in Denver, and he said that Denver was full. He moved me to the Denvet "list". Any idea if positions will open up there?
Well he is right, DEN is currently full at this time. I am not sure when DEN will expand. You'll just have to wait till someone leaves or maybe spring of 2016.
Quote: Any ideas on when the recip agreements will be completed?
They are still working on it. I'm guessing at best this fall or end of fall.
Quote: Put in an application a few times, right at 600 TT but I haven't heard anything. Anyone getting any luck around that time? I would really like to get PHX base but I am open to other possibilities.
PHX is currently full. Right now they are focusing on LAX. Keep waiting, follow up, and resend your resume. It can take more then 3 months to hear back at times.
Does anyone have any info on the ABQ base?

Do they need SIC pilots?

QOL?
Quote: Does anyone have any info on the ABQ base?

Do they need SIC pilots?

QOL?
ABQ should be full at this time. Again, they are focusing on LAX and DFW base.
I just interviewed late last week. Two interviews over two consecutive days. Has anyone gotten a call back recently? It seems like a great company to work. Interviews were very fair and cordial.
Those wondering about nonrev agreements Southwest was approved today. CASS is in the works.
What base are you shooting for?
Quote: What base are you shooting for?
I'm hoping for LAX
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111 
Page 11 of 225
Go to