Boutique Air

Subscribe
39  89  129  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  149  189 
Page 139 of 225
Go to
Quote: Guarantee is 80, most FOs average 65 I believe. Seems reasonable that's the norm up there.

How about captains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't remember who asked about uniforms, but you get two pairs of pants, a shirt, a jacket, wings, tie, and bars after you pass your checkride. Without looking it up, I wanna say you get another shirt after a year.

Any other shirts are on your own.
Quote: I don't remember who asked about uniforms, but you get two pairs of pants, a shirt, a jacket, wings, tie, and bars after you pass your checkride. Without looking it up, I wanna say you get another shirt after a year.

Any other shirts are on your own.
If memory serves, the inventory requested above is correct for new hires. However we now have a "Company Store" through A Cut Above uniforms and get an annual allowance, $120 I believe, I'm the form of a store credit.
Thanks for the info on the uniforms guys!
To the individual that PM'd me this evening...your account won't receive PMs so I can't reply.

I will say that I have no insight into hiring practices these days. Hang in there...some people have been hired in days, others in months.

Good luck!
Others are still waiting haha. I may use my shirts and bars if I get a job with the TSA? 🤣

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
It's an FO position,...really hope I hear something.
P.S. to the individual asking what I put in for. Thanks!
They called, I was flying and didn't answer, I called back, they didn't answer... I'm hoping this is the last call for a date!
Got my class date. From what I was told there is a lot more pilots in the hiring pool than there are positions. Very happy and greatful for the opportunity to fly with them though.
Quote: They called, I was flying and didn't answer, I called back, they didn't answer... I'm hoping this is the last call for a date!
Was it a 800 number or Cali number? Thanks
39  89  129  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  149  189 
Page 139 of 225
Go to