United Hogan Assessment?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 46
Go to
griego and Pro2nd... I got the Hogan invite for United and I'm getting ready to run through the online assessment. This is my first one with an invite. The assessment for American was attached to the web application. Just wondering, how did you know that you "passed"?
When you get a call from United HR inviting you to interview.
Sounds like the Hogan is the same play different act from every other BS Psych exam that I've taken over the years. MMPI, The knock off of that that I took pre hire at AWA, the FFDO pre acceptance exam. They all ask the same stuff in different ways. Just be honest and don't over think it.
The link below from the HOGAN website was a big help to me. Some of the questions I did take a few seconds to think about. I.E. No I can't do large math calculations in my head, and yes math was hard in school (middle, high, and/or college?) but overall school was easy - but I still worked hard. And I can remember names.

Resent and Hate are strong words so NO I don't resent "anything" in life and I don't hate "anyone" - but yes some people annoy me and I do dislike some people/things.

Do I ALWAYS practice what I preach - No (98% of the time but not ALWAYS)

Always-Sometimes-Never-Often-Occasionally-etc. Watch the trend.

http://www.hoganassessments.com/site...ubscales_0.pdf

Best Wishes.
Did you pass?
My understanding, like the American assessment is you find out almost immediately with a TBNT email. Is this correct?
Quote: My understanding, like the American assessment is you find out almost immediately with a TBNT email. Is this correct?
Within a few hours to couple days from what I hear. American took a while to send out TBNT. And it wasn't necessarily from solely the assessment.
A phone call is good, an email is bad. If your like me every time my phone got an email my heart raced until I looked to see what it was. I have never heard of the email ever taking longer than 36 hours. Once 48 hours passed I started feeling pretty good! I got the call to set up the interview 3 days after the hogan. Good luck!
Quote: A phone call is good, an email is bad. If your like me every time my phone got an email my heart raced until I looked to see what it was. I have never heard of the email ever taking longer than 36 hours. Once 48 hours passed I started feeling pretty good! I got the call to set up the interview 3 days after the hogan. Good luck!
Not necessarily. I got an email that told me to call to schedule my interview. I took the Hogan on a Sunday. I go the invite to interview on Thurs. Think positive. You'll do fine.
Quote: Did anyone here answer no to the questions about liking big crowds, and get a call? I never got the hogan but was just discussing these kinds of tests and the way they score sociability with a buddy who got the job and was curious.
Yep. Like the folks above, I think the Hogan is more about consistently answering conditional statements. Personally, I also think being in a positive frame of mind does wonders.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 46
Go to