Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
26  76  116  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  136  176  226  626  1126 
Page 126 of 2545
Go to
Quote: LOL! Now that's funny farmlover
Seriously. I see all these guys who whine about rsv. Well bid senior fo and dont whine.
[QUOTE=Farmlover;2009721]
Quote: Bid fo then if it's so bad. You're On reserve by choice.
Yeah bid FO by choice that's a valid statement. False advertisement claiming 10 year captains bid reserve by choice....so out of touch. Let's keep things in perspective here.
[QUOTE=Yumyum;2009937]
Quote:
Yeah bid FO by choice that's a valid statement. False advertisement claiming 10 year captains bid reserve by choice....so out of touch. Let's keep things in perspective here.
Not all 10 year captains are on reserve. It's really only one pre merger group. Not that I want to bring up that subject again. Ugh
[QUOTE=gojo;2009946]
Quote:
Not all 10 year captains are on reserve. It's really only one pre merger group. Not that I want to bring up that subject again. Ugh
Lol that's a touchy one. Makes me wonder if all the ones spewing this 10 year garbage are the ones awarded via Bloch? I realize things have improved but I will be the first to chime in on false advertisement. The are boatloads of CA's that have seen their QOL go backwards in the last four months.

AND YES WE ARE TRYING TO LEAVE FOR ALL THOSE SAYING WHY DONT YOU LEAVE!
[QUOTE=higney85;2009717]
Quote:
You are also in that XJ churn spot where things are really jacked up between doh and isl. I'm pretty sure I ran the math with that last vacancy and your line will be arriving as soon as the upgrades finish training.
I find that hard to believe since there are now 2 (eventually it will be 1 ) LESS person below me after 15-05. 2 bid over to MSP, 1 to the 200 (sent to class immediately). Replaced by 1 bidding in from LGA and and 1 FO upgrade, that doesn't even start class until January. I just put CDO and regular prefs in along with my usual reserve just in case you are correct, but unless it's an oddity from vacation, I just don't see it.
[QUOTE=Farmlover;2009721]
Quote: Bid fo then if it's so bad. You're On reserve by choice.
I'd have loved to be able to take advantage of LOA 50.... I'd be thrilled to sit senior FO for CA pay. Absent that, no it's not a choice, it's a need to support my family. $900 twice a month (plus a little per diem) as the entirety of my family's income does not cut it.
[QUOTE=Avroman;2009957]
Quote:
I'd have loved to be able to take advantage of LOA 50.... I'd be thrilled to sit senior FO for CA pay. Absent that, no it's not a choice, it's a need to support my family. $900 twice a month (plus a little per diem) as the entirety of my family's income does not cut it.

I 100% agree. ALPA has their head so far up their arse its ridiculous. They talk about QOL in recurrent GS for line holders, and how they are working with the company to build commutable schedules...yeah let's make the line holders QOL better 😡🔫....Hey ALPA you do realize their are some of us reserve smucks that have PAID more dues than line holders right? Give us our money back you turds!
Seniority not payment of dues is what's required to improve QOL. There is only so much you can do at a regional to improve things.
Quote: Seniority not payment of dues is what's required to improve QOL. There is only so much you can do at a regional to improve things.
Except when ALPA fails to protect seniority and an arbitrator steals it...
Quote: Seniority not payment of dues is what's required to improve QOL. There is only so much you can do at a regional to improve things.
I understand your frustration but all that's gonna do is put you in bad standing. And then a potential non-representation when you bend metal, lose a medical, etc.
26  76  116  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  136  176  226  626  1126 
Page 126 of 2545
Go to