Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1321  1821  2221  2271  2311  2317  2318  2319  2320  2321  2322  2323  2324  2325  2331  2371  2421 
Page 2321 of 2545
Go to
Quote: A drop in national income and corporate revenues will necessitate route, fare and cost structure flexibility to respond to a sensitive and gradual return of demand post recovery. The absolute last thing you want when you need flexibility is to bring labor further in house. This crisis unfortunately just breathed new life into the regional marketplace which had been in the throes of severe consolidation and in sourcing. 9E ain’t going anywhere unless the drop is so precipitous even 9E costs and overhead are too much to support.
That’s what I see as well, new life has been given to the regional market to cover mandated Essential service to small communities.
Quote: A drop in national income and corporate revenues will necessitate route, fare and cost structure flexibility to respond to a sensitive and gradual return of demand post recovery. The absolute last thing you want when you need flexibility is to bring labor further in house. This crisis unfortunately just breathed new life into the regional marketplace which had been in the throes of severe consolidation and in sourcing. 9E ain’t going anywhere unless the drop is so precipitous even 9E costs and overhead are too much to support.
I agree with what you are saying , I just think since Endeavor is just a name and just masks what we truly are , which just a cheaper part of Delta in terms of pay . However ,Delta does not charge passengers less on their tickets when one of the passengers segments happens to be on an “ Endeavor” aircraft , which is really a “Delta” aircraft. It does lower Delta’s per seat mile cost when passengers fly RJ 9’s and such . That’s the reason they won’t so many 76 seaters . Hell , they would have 500 of them if they could get away with it, lol . Instead of running a 757 from Detroit to LAX or something , they would run 4 RJ9’s back to back with a stop in SLC , LOL , if they could get away with it . But because of all this madness I personally thing Delta has a real shot of being split up and stock garage sale . They are parking 717’s and 88’s ,possibly to never return and if they have to furlough mainline pilots ,since their is no flow back to 9E ,then they have to park quite a bit of 76 seaters and take 6 seats out of the remaining ones . So it will be real interesting to see the carnage that plays out in all this . But I see your point as well .
Has anyone a taken a look at what the reductions were for Skypest and Republic next month? Where are the 170 RJ’s to be parked coming from?
Quote: Has anyone a taken a look at what the reductions were for Skypest and Republic next month? Where are the 170 RJ’s to be parked coming from?
Here is some data: Furloughs

Details from Delta have not been released as of yet.
SkyWest now says they will still be flying in ATL in April... things are changing fast...
Quote: SkyWest now says they will still be flying in ATL in April... things are changing fast...
Memo or it didn't happen. Rumors are changing fast. When I see it in writing I'll believe it
Quote: Memo or it didn't happen. Rumors are changing fast. When I see it in writing I'll believe it

I will not post the update on here.. so sorry. You can wait and find out...
Quote: I will not post the update on here.. so sorry. You can wait and find out...
I hope you're right. Any base closures anywhere are a punch to the gut. Good for y'all if that's true.
Quote: I will not post the update on here.. so sorry. You can wait and find out...
But the OO base is still closing?
They could still be flying in and out of a place with no crew base there.
1321  1821  2221  2271  2311  2317  2318  2319  2320  2321  2322  2323  2324  2325  2331  2371  2421 
Page 2321 of 2545
Go to