Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
293  343  383  389  390  391  392  393  394  395  396  397  403  443  493  893  1393 
Page 393 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Heard Skywest Inc. and mainly the Express Jet side, is losing some 700's. Maybe they're just moving them around. Anyway, that might be why GoJet will be doing more flying out of Detroit
Considering we have a DTW base and already have to cover for Gojet, it doesn't make too much sense.
Quote: Considering we have a DTW base and already have to cover for Gojet, it doesn't make too much sense.
Well, it was just a thought
Some of this speculation seems premature when they want 22 FO's to TDY in DTW next month between the 200 and 900....

I suppose you can argue they're keeping it light in preparation for a move I guess...

Whatever.
Quote: Well, it was just a thought
Oh I don't disagree, it could work, but I just don't see why bother having Gojet in the system if we can to play musical chairs for them to fly their routes properly.
Quote: This makes pretty good sense that Delta wants a more reliable carrier to keep the schedule with their high-value NYC customers. Swapping GoJets into the D makes sense I suppose. I rather think that our 9E folks are going to dislike working in NYC. Perhaps alpa will feed another LoA to bolster the willingness of pilots to go there.

And the moment Gojet starts falling apart in Detroit, we will then again cover the Detroit flying.
Quote: Oh I don't disagree, it could work, but I just don't see why bother having Gojet in the system if we can to play musical chairs for them to fly their routes properly.
H$ll, I've been wondering that myself. If they're bad enough that Delta asks their employees to avoid commuting on them, why subject their passengers to it? If they suck that bad, fix it.
Quote: And the moment Gojet starts falling apart in Detroit, we will then again cover the Detroit flying.
That's probably the idea. Heck I bet recovery flights in Detroit would be a breeze in comparison to recovery flights through slot-congested NYC.
Quote: It's still a horrible deal for us. Punish us for being a reliable carrier.
No, it may be a horrible deal for YOU, that doesn't mean it's a horrible deal for US. I do not want to fly out of DTW or MSP, I want NY, just like all of the other guys who are from the northeast and are close to NY. I think being awarded more NY flying is a reward for our good performance.
Quote: No, it may be a horrible deal for YOU, that doesn't mean it's a horrible deal for US. I do not want to fly out of DTW or MSP, I want NY, just like all of the other guys who are from the northeast and are close to NY. I think being awarded more NY flying is a reward for our good performance.
Not just NE but most east coasters... I know a lot of new hires who got DTW -200 when they wanted NYC. I think it'll iron out in the end with the next vacancy notice.
Quote: Not just NE but most east coasters... I know a lot of new hires who got DTW -200 when they wanted NYC. I think it'll iron out in the end with the next vacancy notice.
Yep, depending on base size, it should be not too difficult to staff it. Makes it better for the east coast guys not having to worry about 200/900 as initial.
293  343  383  389  390  391  392  393  394  395  396  397  403  443  493  893  1393 
Page 393 of 2545
Go to