PSA Direct Entry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 40
Go to
Quote: I am a great joy to fly with if I'm not flying with some tool like FirstClass. I'm the guy that gets the walkarounds and buys the beers, again, if your not a tool.
If you have to say this on a message board...
Quote: Oh I cannot wait for that day. You'll be my gear swinging ho.

Other airlines won't think anything. Do you really think the merged company would be called PSA? Hah! Why do you think they took our name, American Eagle, and slapped it on the side of everyone else? Could it be that out of all the legacy carriers, AA had the best regional feed because it didn't have to deal with so many substandard crapgionals(tm)? Yeah man. Hate it but you got renamed after us.

Now, gear up kiddo, and then dont touch anything else.
yeah right. Do your homework. envoy is a result of merging many, as you say "substandard crapregionals"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Envoy_Air
Quote: If you have to say this on a message board...
Exactly what I was thinking
Quote: I am a great joy to fly with if I'm not flying with some tool like FirstClass. I'm the guy that gets the walkarounds and buys the beers, again, if your not a tool.

Oh wow you are such a cool captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[QUOTE=JohnnyDingus;1916125]Oh wow you are such a cool captain.

Cool enough for the no-fly list or a sick call. That would give him immortal status lol.
You don't sound like a joy. You sound like a turd. Even talking to strangers on the internet you cant chill out.
Quote: Oh I cannot wait for that day. You'll be my gear swinging ho.

Other airlines won't think anything. Do you really think the merged company would be called PSA? Hah! Why do you think they took our name, American Eagle, and slapped it on the side of everyone else? Could it be that out of all the legacy carriers, AA had the best regional feed because it didn't have to deal with so many substandard crapgionals(tm)? Yeah man. Hate it but you got renamed after us.

Now, gear up kiddo, and then dont touch anything else.
A great example of a gal with small-man's syndrome.
Quote: You don't sound like a joy. You sound like a turd. Even talking to strangers on the internet you cant chill out.
Yeah, Pilotcrusader is a known TURD around these parts. The thing about turds is, no matter the time spent polishing, at the end of the day you still have a stinky turd..
Quote: Are they permitted above 350???

Yes

Sent from my Private Jet
So how are the reserve rules at PSA considering the eternal reserve sentence for DEC Captains? Can anyone provide specifics?
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 40
Go to