AWAC Pilots reach a TA with managment

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 16
Go to
Quote: You're pathetic.
How so JohnLocke??? The regionals and there major carriers are all about cost. Just look around at the industry??? It is what it is. Piedmont is offering a quick upgrade and a job at American and that is a nice carrot for many. So if that's the case then yes I'm pathetic.
Quote: I wish you guys the best. However You fools don't realize we were in the same position as you guys 2 years ago. Just be glad you weren't part of the WO'ed Trio to get played. Yes it has worked out for us and what I'm hearing is we've had more then just a few AWAC guy coming up for interviews over the next few weeks.
Piedmont held the line for many years. Go back and research history and you'll find we (PDT) were the front runners for the regional contracts. We actually fought to make the regionals a better place and many other regionals fought hard to have the contract we did. I was never here then but I've heard the stories from our pilots that have been her 25-30 years. AWAC is like PDT one of the last to hold the line but you guys haven't yet seen a gun held to your heads.
That's why I say good luck. We've been there and done that.
You washed that hard work and gains down the drain with one vote! Congrats I am sure all those who sacrificed for those gains thank you for selling your self short.
Billyho....you realize the industry is in demand of pilots and is making record profits right? *** would we take concessions? We're already on a concessionary contract. Now if you don't mind, this thread is about awac guys getting what they deserve for their education and skill set. Something you bottom feeders should take note of.
Quote: Good to hear! Hope it's a contract that will allow for growth.
You just love taking it up the pooper don't you? I have you guys figured out. Get everyone else to take concessionary contracts just like you did, that way your backstabbing ways can be justified. Pathetic.
Quote: I wish you guys the best. However You fools don't realize we were in the same position as you guys 2 years ago. Just be glad you weren't part of the WO'ed Trio to get played. Yes it has worked out for us and what I'm hearing is we've had more then just a few AWAC guy coming up for interviews over the next few weeks.

Piedmont held the line for many years. Go back and research history and you'll find we (PDT) were the front runners for the regional contracts. We actually fought to make the regionals a better place and many other regionals fought hard to have the contract we did. I was never here then but I've heard the stories from our pilots that have been her 25-30 years. AWAC is like PDT one of the last to hold the line but you guys haven't yet seen a gun held to your heads.

So that's why throughout the years you guys have been referred to as
Piedmonsters.
Quote: You just love taking it up the pooper don't you? I have you guys figured out. Get everyone else to take concessionary contracts just like you did, that way your backstabbing ways can be justified. Pathetic.
Yay buzzword bingo...concessionary...backstabbers...whipsaw...u nity....leverage...it's a coverall folks! Fml
Quote: I was never here then but I've heard the stories from our pilots that have been her 25-30 years.
Clearly you weren't there. From how you post, you would take any contract if it got you to a major just a littttttle bit quicker....everyone else be damned.
Umm, what gun? You yes voters are just lining doug parkers pockets with more bonus money. Genius. Lets vote for concessions during record profits and record low oil prices. Nice job! Lol A third grader could have figure that one out.
Quote: Yay buzzword bingo...concessionary...backstabbers...whipsaw...u nity....leverage...it's a coverall folks! Fml
Buzzword bingo? What kind of term is that?

But yes, I'm glad you at least recognize what other pilots think of you!
Quote: Yay buzzword bingo...concessionary...backstabbers...whipsaw...u nity....leverage...it's a coverall folks! Fml
u nity...I see what you did there...apt...very apt
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 16
Go to