Allegiant Air

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31  71  121  521 
Page 21 of 637
Go to
Quote: O

The article is clearly incorrect. For Allegiant to be on the books, the purchase would have to be public and no public announcement has been made.
Why would Allegiant be required to release an agreement to purchase aircraft for AB. Not saying there is an order in place but its possible and Allegiant has not Publicly announce said order.
Quote: Why would Allegiant be required to release an agreement to purchase aircraft for AB. Not saying there is an order in place but its possible and Allegiant has not Publicly announce said order.
Because they're a publically traded company and any such order could affect the stock price. The same as all other purchase agreement announcements they've made in the past.
Quote: Because they're a publically traded company and any such order could affect the stock price. The same as all other purchase agreement announcements they've made in the past.
Last month Allegiant announced the had made an agreement with Airbus to purchase their 50th Airbus. Is it possible the aircraft Allegiant agreed to purchase from Airbus were new ones? Or were they used ones? I honestly don't remember which it was. If they are for new aircraft, this may be what the article is referring to.
Quote: Last month Allegiant announced the had made an agreement with Airbus to purchase their 50th Airbus. Is it possible the aircraft Allegiant agreed to purchase from Airbus were new ones? Or were they used ones? I honestly don't remember which it was. If they are for new aircraft, this may be what the article is referring to.
My understanding is they were lease returns we were purchasing from AB.
I thought JB stated that Airbus was purchased from AB Financial, and was basically a reposed plane.

Height doubt we're buying anything brand new.
Quote: Because they're a publically traded company and any such order could affect the stock price. The same as all other purchase agreement announcements they've made in the past.
Aren't the Airbusses owned by and leased from Maury Gallagher's own "Sunshine Asset Management, LCC?" That's a private company.

I can't help but wonder if the company isn't looking to pick up some ETOPS A321s for international and Hawaii ops, but that is pure speculation.
Where's all this jibber jabber about overnights coming from? I first started hearing it a few months ago, but I mean have any memos come out or anything? Or is it just a rumor at this point?
Quote: Where's all this jibber jabber about overnights coming from? I first started hearing it a few months ago, but I mean have any memos come out or anything? Or is it just a rumor at this point?

Probably sports charters that start in the fall. Typical this time of year. So many new guys they may have heard "over night" and panicked.
Quote: Last month Allegiant announced the had made an agreement with Airbus to purchase their 50th Airbus. Is it possible the aircraft Allegiant agreed to purchase from Airbus were new ones? Or were they used ones? I honestly don't remember which it was. If they are for new aircraft, this may be what the article is referring to.
All used airplanes. We're buying from Airbus leasing, not Airbus.
Quote: Where's all this jibber jabber about overnights coming from? I first started hearing it a few months ago, but I mean have any memos come out or anything? Or is it just a rumor at this point?

I personally heard it from a management type. Scheduled overnights for scheduled service on the Airbus. We'll find out when the Nov/Dec schedules come out. He said it was coming soon.
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31  71  121  521 
Page 21 of 637
Go to