Allegiant Air

Subscribe
341  391  431  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  445  451  491  541 
Page 441 of 637
Go to
Quote: Sure as hell beats your regional.
Hahahahaha when someone suggested iflyrc works at Mesa, I thought they were being sarcastic.....but the guy ACTUALLY works for Mesa. Classic, what a dingleberry.
Quote: With just a little effort, 2nd year G4 FOs are able to put themselves on track to make @$120K/year with the some of the best QoL in the business.

You were saying?
I know a 6 year CA that is on track to make 270k/yr (that includes 10% profit sharing).
Quote: Sure as hell beats your regional.
Thats not saying much. *************
how else do you expect regional guys to react while the rest of the world goes by growing and earning? make G4 just as miserable as they are of course!
Quote: Thats not saying much. *********.
Don't worry guy. Just because you or your skills weren't up to par this time doesn't mean that they won't take you in 6 months. Work on your presentation, interview and flying skills, and knowledge until then.
Looking for some info on the LAX base....

Is it attainable for a new-hire?

I understand it's an A320 base. What are the trips built like? I know some lines are built so that you are home every night. For someone that lives 2-3 hours drive time from LAX, I'd rather fly a 3-4 day trip and go home, rather than driving back and forth daily. Is that possible?
Quote: Looking for some info on the LAX base....

I understand it's an A320 base. What are the trips built like? I know some lines are built so that you are home every night. For someone that lives 2-3 hours drive time from LAX, I'd rather fly a 3-4 day trip and go home, rather than driving back and forth daily. Is that possible?
ALL trips are home every night. There is no such thing as a 3-4 day trip at Allegiant.

As far as LAX being attainable, there were 5 awarded LAX in the last class, 4 of them were the most junior of the class. So, yes, it is very attainable.
Quote: Looking for some info on the LAX base....

To add to trickeriche's post, our call out is 1.5hrs to the parking lot. Homestly, it'd be brutal if you didn't move closer.
Slow week?
Anybody that took the SA and video interview last week hear anything this week? Email said they'd be in touch within the week but its been longer. Read that the longer the better, but just wondering if anyone got good news this week.
Quote: Thats not saying much. *************
341  391  431  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  445  451  491  541 
Page 441 of 637
Go to