Allegiant Air

Subscribe
77  477  527  567  573  574  575  576  577  578  579  580  581  587  627 
Page 577 of 637
Go to
Sun Country uses Sabre.. But I would predict in the next few years the company will eventually bite the bullet and invest into integrating one of the major GDS systems. Only need to look next door at Southwest for what happens when you wait too long on a homebrew system.
Forgive me if this has been covered recently. Does anyone know when the next job fairs will be that Allegiant will attend? Thank you
Quote: Forgive me if this has been covered recently. Does anyone know when the next job fairs will be that Allegiant will attend? Thank you
Sounds like hiring is going to slow down for a few months (subject to change). Right now, no job fairs are posted on our internal website.
Ok, Thanks Tom.
Hopefully this changes but it doesn’t seem like there will be much more than very minimal hiring over the next couple years absent one of these wild rumors becoming true. Look on the website under investor relations, presentations, 11/30. The forecast for the end of next year is 82 total planes and 9.8 pilots per plane. Then 110 planes by YE 2020 and 7.6 pilot per plane.
Quote: Hopefully this changes but it doesn’t seem like there will be much more than very minimal hiring over the next couple years absent one of these wild rumors becoming true. Look on the website under investor relations, presentations, 11/30. The forecast for the end of next year is 82 total planes and 9.8 pilots per plane. Then 110 planes by YE 2020 and 7.6 pilot per plane.
What wild rumors have you been hearing out of curiousity?
Quote: What wild rumors have you been hearing out of curiousity?
FA TA is the precursor for buying Sun Country and taking over the northern routes, keeping all the pilots on perma reserve so it doesn't qualify as sub-service. Oh, and Maury was so concerned about the FAs that he wanted to get the contract done before he retired.
Quote: Hopefully this changes but it doesn’t seem like there will be much more than very minimal hiring over the next couple years absent one of these wild rumors becoming true. Look on the website under investor relations, presentations, 11/30. The forecast for the end of next year is 82 total planes and 9.8 pilots per plane. Then 110 planes by YE 2020 and 7.6 pilot per plane.
This all sounds so familiar...
Quote: FA TA is the precursor for buying Sun Country and taking over the northern routes, keeping all the pilots on perma reserve so it doesn't qualify as sub-service. Oh, and Maury was so concerned about the FAs that he wanted to get the contract done before he retired.
But with the financing of the multi-million dollar property in FL, would they also have the means for an airline purchase on top of that?
Quote: This all sounds so familiar...
Can you recap for those of that are newish?

I don’t see how they can have 110 airplanes and never grow the list.
77  477  527  567  573  574  575  576  577  578  579  580  581  587  627 
Page 577 of 637
Go to