Allegiant Air

Subscribe
89  489  539  579  585  586  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  599 
Page 589 of 637
Go to
Quote: Does anyone know where meet and greet info is posted? Such as where and when everytime there is an upcoming event?
Next one is WIA in Reno.
Great news!!! We suck less than 4 other airlines!!!
Bang that tiny little drum!
Quote: Great news!!! We suck less than 4 other airlines!!!
You need to spread a little sunshine. "Our sucking enables us to provide more vacation opportunities at great prices!"
Quote: Great news!!! We suck less than 4 other airlines!!!
We need to keep them away from FLL...what a crap show...Spirit levels of buffoonery
Oh great another argument (whizzing contest) about 200 kt under the shelf of class B. You dorks really need to get laid.

Quote: Oh great another argument (whizzing contest) about 200 kt under the shelf of class B. You dorks really need to get laid.

What are you talking about?
Just curious, has anyone that received the "congratulations" e-mail that they were moving on to the next stage of the interview process, ever hear back from them? The e-mail said I would hear back in a few weeks but its been over a month now haha. I know you guys are doing the transition of the -80 guys, but does anyone have an idea of when they will be interviewing again?
Quote: Just curious, has anyone that received the "congratulations" e-mail that they were moving on to the next stage of the interview process, ever hear back from them? The e-mail said I would hear back in a few weeks but its been over a month now haha. I know you guys are doing the transition of the -80 guys, but does anyone have an idea of when they will be interviewing again?
I was told that they are sending those emails out now, and they will send out the video interviews in June. Next new hire class is projected for October.
Just from surfing this site, it appears both Spirit and Frontier are looking to unload some used Airbi. Sounds like a great opportunity for us.
Curious as to why one of your airplanes is in OERK.
89  489  539  579  585  586  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  599 
Page 589 of 637
Go to