Republic after the contract

Subscribe
194  244  284  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298 
Page 294 of 300
Go to
Has a timeline been announced on when SAP will be fully implemented?
Quote: Has a timeline been announced on when SAP will be fully implemented?

Still in testing to make sure the program is doing what it is supposed to do. I have heard possibly by the September Bid. It’s anyone’s guess really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Question - how many RAH pilots are leaving each month and where are they going?

Thanks
Quote: Question - how many RAH pilots are leaving each month and where are they going?

Thanks

Other airlines; any and all of them to include cargo carriers too.
Quote: Has a timeline been announced on when SAP will be fully implemented?

It'll be announced in the next contract 7 years from now. The hotel quality handbook will be done as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: It'll be announced in the next contract 7 years from now. The hotel quality handbook will be done as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No regional would survive a 7 year negotiation these days. No way it takes that long.
Quote: 6 off is brutal. I hope you live in base at least

Not for until September when I get my home base. But I picked up commutable trips. Only have had to stay in base maybe 7 nights since I hit the line in April.

Quote: Are you going to be running up against a Part 117 limit? That's a lot of time for only 20 days. You might get back some of those days off eventually if they can't use you due to a limit!
Yes, I am. Sorta hoping the do.
Quote: Not for until September when I get my home base. But I picked up commutable trips. Only have had to stay in base maybe 7 nights since I hit the line in April.

Yes, I am. Sorta hoping the do.
And we wonder why red flag pay hasn't come back yet.
Quote: And we wonder why red flag pay hasn't come back yet.
That's it. Hard to justify overtime pay when everyone willing to pick it up for straight time and many reserves not hitting 75 hrs a month (base dependent).
Quote: And we wonder why red flag pay hasn't come back yet.
Well if you would like to pay for my mortgage and for me to have an apartment in base just so I can sit there and not be used and not make any money, I'll gladly stop picking up trips. Until I'm in my hometown base, I'll continue to pick up trips that cover my reserve days as I'm only going to be paid straight time anyways whether I put it on my schedule or the company does.

As for red flag pay, they are offering it. Most people I have talked to have even negotiated 200% or better...
194  244  284  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298 
Page 294 of 300
Go to