Republic after the contract

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46  86  136 
Page 36 of 300
Go to
Quote: Would somebody mind sending me the new cba so i could read it. I tried to google it but can't find it anywhere.

also how does the vacation time work? 4.2 hrs/mo first year = 1 week? 2weeks? I don't understand
thanks
You accrue 4.2 hrs/mo during the first year, then the accrual rate increases year over year. Vacations are bid in one-week blocks. In order to take your vacation, you must have at least 24 hours of vacation time accrued by the month of the vacation. Exceptions and caveats apply, e.g., if you want a vacation during Jan-March but don't have the time accrued you can "borrow" from your accrual looking forward several months.
Anyone attended or spoke to someone who attended the Voluntary EJet Pre-course? It's a week long system course RAH provides for newhire. Please PM me or say the details in terms of how valuable or good the course is.

Thanks!
Quote: Anyone attended or spoke to someone who attended the Voluntary EJet Pre-course? It's a week long system course RAH provides for newhire. Please PM me or say the details in terms of how valuable or good the course is.

Thanks!
First I've heard of this, but it's probably not a bad idea. I'm sure it requires a training contract though.
Quote: First I've heard of this, but it's probably not a bad idea. I'm sure it requires a training contract though.
I don't think there's any sort of training contract. I didn't go through the course but chatted with people who did. They were not yet employees and were volunteering their time to attend the course. I'm pretty sure the company paid for their accommodations.
anyone know if there is still a 3 week gap between indoc/systems and sim?
Quote: I don't think there's any sort of training contract. I didn't go through the course but chatted with people who did. They were not yet employees and were volunteering their time to attend the course. I'm pretty sure the company paid for their accommodations.
The company pays for your travel to and from the voluntary course, along with your hotel. You also get a $300 Visa gift card for food expenses (so $60/day). Not a bad way to get a head start on training in my mind. And no, there is no contract or decrease in the signing bonus associated with the course. There's one that starts on Feb 8th.
This happened right next to RAH's DFW crew hotel today. WARNING: Graphic.

Stay vigilant.
Quote: This happened right next to RAH's DFW crew hotel today. WARNING: Graphic.

Stay vigilant.
The company will be negotiating a lower rate first thing in the morning.
Quote: This happened right next to RAH's DFW crew hotel today. WARNING: Graphic.

Stay vigilant.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Quote: anyone know if there is still a 3 week gap between indoc/systems and sim?
Yes, there is. Possibly a 2 week gap between your checkride and OE.
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46  86  136 
Page 36 of 300
Go to