Compass Updates - Saga Continues

Subscribe
2  42  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  62  102  152  552  1052 
Page 52 of 1327
Go to
We really need some better IT people. They can't even get the format of the Seniority List right. Hate to say it, but I don't like the way things are going.
Quote: We really need some better IT people. They can't even get the format of the Seniority List right. Hate to say it, but I don't like the way things are going.
Are you seeing a new seniority list published somewhere? Can't find anything
Quote: Are you seeing a new seniority list published somewhere? Can't find anything
It was posted yesterday on Comply. That is unless they retracted it to fix the format error.
Quote: we really need some better it people. They can't even get the format of the seniority list right. Hate to say it, but i don't like the way things are going.
image.jpeg

Quote: Attachment 2803

That's great. Our company website is an absolute disgrace. I love the main page when you login and it tells you all the important company contacts. Half of them are gone. It's as if the website is in the 80's.

When do the bids come out again?
Quote: When do the bids come out again?

I'm thinking tomorrow not 100% sure though
It's tomorrow. At least it's supposed to be.
And joke about our website all you want but it still loads great on my grandma's PC...
Quote: Attachment 2803

Don't bring that negative ExpressJet **** in here. Plenty of us have left that dump and like it here. If you think this is the Titanic I hear xjt has a preferential interview for ual and jb so feel free to head back over.
I have an interview coming up in a few weeks. Any advice? And how long does it generally take to find out if you're hired?
2  42  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  62  102  152  552  1052 
Page 52 of 1327
Go to