Western global airlines

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  35 
Page 25 of 36
Go to
Haha Math test was timed I think, it was pretty straightforward, just relax and pay attention to detail. You should be able to finish it within the alotted time. The 747 sim (it's been awhile) was an approach or two to landing with FD, and one engine out on the last one. Not graded on the landing. My regional interview was harder (raw data ILS, IQ test, confrontational HR interview, sweating etc).

To whomever asked above, we haven't hired on the 74 in a little while, that side has been stagnant. Supposedly another 747 is on the way, rumor mill tho, I haven't seen anything official. All the action for now is on the -11, subject to change, but I wouldnt come here hell bent on the 747.
Quote: Haha Math test was timed I think, it was pretty straightforward, just relax and pay attention to detail. You should be able to finish it within the alotted time. The 747 sim (it's been awhile) was an approach or two to landing with FD, and one engine out on the last one. Not graded on the landing. My regional interview was harder (raw data ILS, IQ test, confrontational HR interview, sweating etc).

To whomever asked above, we haven't hired on the 74 in a little while, that side has been stagnant. Supposedly another 747 is on the way, rumor mill tho, I haven't seen anything official. All the action for now is on the -11, subject to change, but I wouldnt come here hell bent on the 747.
“Confrontational HR interview” ?! Wtf? Can you explain this more?
[QUOTE=MysteriousMrX;2622966]“Confrontational HR interview” ?! Wtf? Can you explain this more?[/QUOTE
Who cares....he is not talking about Western. Previous life.
evey one is super chill at the interviews.
To whomever asked above, we haven't hired on the 74 in a little while, that side has been stagnant. Supposedly another 747 is on the way, rumor mill tho, I haven't seen anything official. All the action for now is on the -11, subject to change, but I wouldnt come here hell bent on the 747.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info... I’m interviewing in the 18th. What’s the latest on schedules? I know the -11 is the workhorse but how often do you fly on the whale? Is it a lot of sitting in ANC, or do you get to actually fly?
Thanks in dance...
I meant “thanks in advance”. Stupid autocorrect...
😂😂😂
[QUOTE=AGM114;2625617]I meant “thanks in advance”. Stupid autocorrect...[/QUOTE
So, how are you guys expecting the Arbitration award for the IPA pilots to affect you guys? Will you stop hiring? Will there be furloughs?
Just applied. Any chance getting in with minimums? Current 121 captain.
So, here's the question. There are currently six, I believe, WGA aircraft wet-leased to UPS year-round because they are so short of lift. Of course, their pilots' union has been raising hell about it, and apparently now there is an agreement that the wet leases will end at the end of June 2019.

What if any plans has WGA communicated to its growing pilot group for use of those aircraft (and crews) after that date?
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  35 
Page 25 of 36
Go to