JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
139  189  229  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  249  289  339  739  1239 
Page 239 of 1383
Go to
Quote: I have called to have my limo times updated many times . Not once did they say no, they always update my limo times when I tell them how much longer it took.
I've called three times and not once did they change it. Same three times I used rainmaker and got denied!
Quote: I have called to have my limo times updated many times . Not once did they say no, they always update my limo times when I tell them how much longer it took.
We updated them. I just think a four plus hour road trip in the middle of the night is a little much. They could have DHed us to Boston or JFK. Could they theoretically limo us over the road from SLC to LGB ? There's nothing I know to prevent that. Is there? I'm asking.
Quote: I've called three times and not once did they change it. Same three times I used rainmaker and got denied!
In this particular case they pushed back on the CA. I overheard the argument. CS finally gave in.
Quote: In this particular case they pushed back on the CA. I overheard the argument. CS finally gave in.
Glad to hear you guys won out.

Regardless, if you haven't already, please PDR the event. I'm sure the MEC and NC can use every bit of ammo they can get their hands on.
I am sorry to hear you got denied. The only way I have been successful is literally calling them as our are getting out of the cab / limo . If you wait till rainmaker than your def screwed . As soon as you get to your destination had the captain call and speak to a supivisor is they give you any grief . Remember schedulers have a high turn over rate, many of them don't know the rules , and then many of them do but choose to ignore .
Had a capt not too long ago. No lanyard, stand-up pa's, blue glove... Does not think we need a raise, just more aircraft orders???? Oh and doesn't want to bankrupt the company with pilot raises. Some of these guys are so out to lunch it makes me wonder how they made it this far.
Quote: Had a capt not too long ago. No lanyard, stand-up pa's, blue glove... Does not think we need a raise, just more aircraft orders???? Oh and doesn't want to bankrupt the company with pilot raises. Some of these guys are so out to lunch it makes me wonder how they made it this far.
They definitely do exist. Met at least a couple before.
Quote: I've called three times and not once did they change it. Same three times I used rainmaker and got denied!
I've called once and got the times changed. It was their fault why..
Quote: They definitely do exist. Met at least a couple before.
Only one guy I've ever heard say something similar, and he was at my prior regional airline. Believed we should be flying C-series at regionals too and got paid very well. Unbelievable. I really would support some sort of pilot influenced and maybe even administered psyche eval here. Just my 2c.

The Canadian Koreans believe such things.

the struggle is real.
139  189  229  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  249  289  339  739  1239 
Page 239 of 1383
Go to