JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
397  447  487  493  494  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  507  547  597  997 
Page 497 of 1383
Go to
Quote: I’m starting to think that the JetBlue stink might be worse than the rotary wing stink for a job at the majors.
Rotary wing stink??
Quote: Rotary wing stink??
Were you unaware that most major airlines don’t care how complex the mission or the machine is if it has rotor blades?
Quote: Were you unaware that most major airlines don’t care how complex the mission or the machine is if it has rotor blades?

Gotcha. Yeah, acutely aware lol.
Quote: Were you unaware that most major airlines don’t care how complex the mission or the machine is if it has rotor blades?
That’s why we are still hanging out on the jetblue forum and not a real airline’s lol.
Quote: That’s why we are still hanging out on the jetblue forum and not a real airline’s lol.
Yup.

Filler
Quote: He never did answer you did he?
No, he hasn't given one example of anything that has gotten better here. He'd rather throw out a stupid one liners about regionals... the irony is he came from the JetBlue of the regionals (mesa), so he has never had any decent work rules to compare to what we have here now. It's sad, really.
Quote: No, he hasn't given one example of anything that has gotten better here. He'd rather throw out a stupid one liners about regionals... the irony is he came from the JetBlue of the regionals (mesa), so he has never had any decent work rules to compare to what we have here now. It's sad, really.
That is very sad that guys that have never known anything besides Mesa and Gojets, come here and think that it’s heaven on earth. Those same guys would probably vote yes to just about anything the company throws at them.

Good thing a good bunch of us here came from regionals with much better work rules than JB and know that we can do better.
Quote: No, he hasn't given one example of anything that has gotten better here. He'd rather throw out a stupid one liners about regionals... the irony is he came from the JetBlue of the regionals (mesa), so he has never had any decent work rules to compare to what we have here now. It's sad, really.
But rsv has aggressive pick up now... oh wait.
We got an 8%raise last year....
Oh wait.
SWA pay -2%...
Oh wait
Peer set average...
Oh....
Stock option retirement....
Wait...
Early profit sharing this year!
Wide body flying!
10hr 3day trips!!
Award winning IT dept.
rsv late in early out!
Jett Talk!

Aaaaaaand free beer tomorrow.
ATR Driver you are the one that got real personal with me on this board. In fact you did your homework and stalked who I was? What is your problem with me? What do you know that your so much better and smarter than me?

I'm just glad you quit bringing out your clipboard in the cockpit. It was driving the Captains crazy......I got tired of hearing about it.....
Quote: ATR Driver you are the one that got real personal with me on this board. In fact you did your homework and stalked who I was? What is your problem with me? What do you know that your so much better and smarter than me?

I'm just glad you quit bringing out your clipboard in the cockpit. It was driving the Captains crazy......I got tired of hearing about it.....
Come on now... no one uses a clip board... paper clip maybe?
but obsessive compulsive paper folding and tucking does happen.

ask whitehammer, my fo's fold pimp origami.
397  447  487  493  494  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  507  547  597  997 
Page 497 of 1383
Go to