JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
49  449  499  539  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  559  599  649  1049 
Page 549 of 1383
Go to
Quote: This is the post I was replying to, was this not about me telling people how right I was?

If you guys would have been right about how this was going to go, you would have been sure to tell me how wrong I was, again.
If that is your rationale for stating how right you are and have been over and over go with it.
But I doubt I would rub your face in it that’s not really my style.
The thing is you know it’s kind of wrong hence the justification of you woukd do it to.

This is why I find your signature line on bluepilots so very ironic.

I like ya bluedriver but gosh darn dude let it go.
Quote: On aside, as I type with a nice scotch hum going it occurred to me that the next time I picket I might do so while being ever so slightly on the sauce. I mean, gotta take a day off, marching around in the damn cold, might as well…we ain’t operating, right? Someone please tell me this is a bad idea and thanks in advance…
This is a bad idea.

Save it for afterwards, while spending time with friends, and of course, late nights posting on here.
Quote: This is a bad idea.

Save it for afterwards, while spending time with friends, and of course, late nights posting on here.
I'm not being critical of the original poster... but...

Agreed. We have enough of an image problem and we're already horribly disrespected as professionals.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/08/us/al...lot/index.html

(pardon the link to the Clinton News Network [a.k.a. Fake News]). At least they didn't say he was piloting a Boeing A320.
Quote: If that is your rationale for stating how right you are and have been over and over go with it.
But I doubt I would rub your face in it that’s not really my style.
The thing is you know it’s kind of wrong hence the justification of you woukd do it to.

This is why I find your signature line on bluepilots so very ironic.

I like ya bluedriver but gosh darn dude let it go.
You're only one of many who constantly told me how wrong I was about everything. There are lots of "styles" represented on here, including my delicate nature...

Oh how I look forward to 2020!
Gordie would never do something that stupid. Save the sauce for after and you can punch it In The 5 hole.

Quote: Credit where credit is due. FWIW, I almost didn’t make it either for various reasons. It’s understood that it’s just not possible to attend all these things.

On aside, as I type with a nice scotch hum going it occurred to me that the next time I picket I might do so while being ever so slightly on the sauce. I mean, gotta take a day off, marching around in the damn cold, might as well…we ain’t operating, right? Someone please tell me this is a bad idea and thanks in advance…
Quote: You're only one of many who constantly told me how wrong I was about everything. There are lots of "styles" represented on here, including my delicate nature...

Oh how I look forward to 2020!

Wrong about everything? Don’t be so dramatic.
2020 is that what you are going with?
Quote: Wrong about everything? Don’t be so dramatic.
2020 is that what you are going with?
Officially I'm going with the answer I gave in the "Payne wants a timeline" thread.

And you hurt my delicate feelings when you didn't reply to my answer. You asked me for an answer a couple of times so I thought you cared! 😥😥😥

🍻 in 2020!
Quote: Officially I'm going with the answer I gave in the "Payne wants a timeline" thread.

And you hurt my delicate feelings when you didn't reply to my answer. You asked me for an answer a couple of times so I thought you cared! 😥😥😥

🍻 in 2020!
I doubt I can hurt your feelings.
There was a payne wants a timeline thread?
So you go with 2020 me I’ll go with 2018. Yes yes I know I said 2017 it’s a rolling delay

I do know if we go to 2020 this place will be a total mess. I’m not sure a good contract will get the pilot good will back but if we hit 2020....yikes
Quote: This is a bad idea.

Yes sir, thanks and Will do. But…..

….just between us girls, when you first read my post your initial thought was that this might be the best idea EVER! Right?!

I keed! I keed!
Quote: Gordie would never do something that stupid.

...if I only had a nickel
49  449  499  539  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  553  559  599  649  1049 
Page 549 of 1383
Go to