JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
461  861  911  951  957  958  959  960  961  962  963  964  965  971  1011  1061 
Page 961 of 1383
Go to
Y'all should just expect this kind of trolling going forward. All these news about new routes and stuff at JB while others worry about there company (some wondering if they'll have a job, unfortunately, I'm still rooting for cares 2.0) will create some tension. That tension has to go somewhere, unfortunately it will end up here.

Some American pilots: "Oh they are just one of our regionals now"
That's just something they say to handle the reality, not true but emotion are running wild. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Let the venting happen, and let's not take it personal once we understand were it's coming from. In the end, I hope everyone keeps there job.
Quote: Y'all should just expect this kind of trolling going forward. All these news about new routes and stuff at JB while others worry about there company (some wondering if they'll have a job, unfortunately, I'm still rooting for cares 2.0) will create some tension. That tension has to go somewhere, unfortunately it will end up here.

Some American pilots: "Oh they are just one of our regionals now"
That's just something they say to handle the reality, not true but emotion are running wild. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Let the venting happen, and let's not take it personal once we understand were it's coming from. In the end, I hope everyone keeps there job.
Remember those core values people , not everyone else has them...
What is this, high school? Who gives a **** what people think? Seriously. I don’t GAF!
Quote: What is this, high school? Who gives a **** what people think? Seriously. I don’t GAF!
Really? Aren't you concerned that the "Wives of American Pilots" facebook group is saying mean things about Jetblue pilots and are laughing? LAUGHING!!! That doesn't concern you?
Quote: No...JetBlue is now a glorified regional for AA. Every AA forum and Facebook group is laughing at JetBlue. You went from a real airline to an airline flying legacy passengers for a lower rate on the world's largest regional aircraft.

You are so funny....bitter about what blaming B6 rather than Dougie Fresh and the boys that bent you over before and after Bankruptcy?

No matter what you guys say I want the best for you and your families. There is another platform for you being angry it might be an email to Management demanding accountability?
I can’t believe there are FB groups dedicated to pilot
wives. Cringe.
Quote: I can’t believe there are FB groups dedicated to pilot
wives. Cringe.
bwahahahaha! Dude. My wife got on ours lasted about 36 hours. “She’s not for real is she”? “Is this a joke”?
“is she retarded? Was she not aware when they got married that pilots (travel) work”?
nope I’m out
Quote: I can’t believe there are FB groups dedicated to pilot
wives. Cringe.
Half the wives have their entire identity wrapped up in their husband’s occupation. Wives that go on Flica and make their husband’s schedule. A lot of cringeworthy sh!t on there.
Quote: Half the wives have their entire identity wrapped up in their husband’s occupation. Wives that go on Flica and make their husband’s schedule. A lot of cringeworthy sh!t on there.
... and gawd forbid they ever learn that we actually get two checks a month.

#theregoesthefunmoney
Quote: Remember those core values people , not everyone else has them...
Oh yh I forgot about those cuddly things, that fill me with butterflies.
461  861  911  951  957  958  959  960  961  962  963  964  965  971  1011  1061 
Page 961 of 1383
Go to