JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
491  891  941  981  987  988  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  1001  1041  1091 
Page 991 of 1383
Go to
Anyone else’s JetCrew showing inaccurate times?...
Quote: Anyone else’s JetCrew showing inaccurate times?...
Are you delayed? Have you tried clicking the "actual/latest times" button on the top?
Quote: Anyone else’s JetCrew showing inaccurate times?...
I’ve got a couple transcons from last week that didn’t account for the time zone changes so are off by +\- 3 hours. Times are correct in FLICA and Rainmaker though.
Yeah my last trip the time zones weren’t accounted for and the times were all messed up.
Quote: Agreed. It's not hard to use extensions and auto-clickers. If someone without performance-enhancing tech gets a trip, that could just mean the usual suspects already have a trip on that day. If there's no shenanigans, why do the four guys that get every trip also hide their schedules (in my base anyway)?
I think the only thing is that not allowed is the thing that actually picks up the trip for you. That’s a no no. Check 4 change is much like a Flica alert.
Quote: I think the only thing is that not allowed is the thing that actually picks up the trip for you. That’s a no no. Check 4 change is much like a Flica alert.
Speaking of check 4 change, does anybody else get a 502 error message (or something like that) every once in a while? Just wondering if it’s operator error.
Quote: Speaking of check 4 change, does anybody else get a 502 error message (or something like that) every once in a while? Just wondering if it’s operator error.
Yeah that can happen, depends on the day.
Quote: I think the only thing is that not allowed is the thing that actually picks up the trip for you. That’s a no no. Check 4 change is much like a Flica alert.
yep. An alert that hits before the flicaAlert ever hits the cell tower. It’s an outside vendor that allows an unfair advantage to those playing in the box.

anyone paying for alerts is flushing money down the toilet. But as a life long RSV slacker I highly encourage all trips be picked up as soon as legally possible.
Quote: Yeah my last trip the time zones weren’t accounted for and the times were all messed up.

They need to fix this. It can cause schedule confusion and logbook errors.
Quote: They need to fix this. It can cause schedule confusion and logbook errors.
They just sent out an email about this. I find it hard to believe that airline scheduling software got time zones wrong, but there you go.
491  891  941  981  987  988  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  1001  1041  1091 
Page 991 of 1383
Go to