Summary of Class Action against ALPA

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to
Quote: This Class Action lawsuit, on behalf of all FedEx pilots, has support. That's what we will release.
So, "support." We know of 4. Absent the presentation of any other number, it's rumor beyond 4. It's certainly not "transparency."

My guess (and I state up front that it's it's just a guess), is that you'll eventually get somewhere between 2% and 20% donate. My guess is that you don't have 2% now. And it's not because people don't know about it. I invite you to prove me wrong.
Quote: So, "support." We know of 4. Absent the presentation of any other number, it's rumor beyond 4. It's certainly not "transparency."

My guess (and I state up front that it's it's just a guess), is that you'll eventually get somewhere between 2% and 20% donate. My guess is that you don't have 2% now. And it's not because people don't know about it. I invite you to prove me wrong.
I can assure you that there are more pilots supporting this lawsuit than your statement of only the "named plaintiffs".
Quote: I can assure you that there are more pilots supporting this lawsuit than your statement of only the "named plaintiffs".
Assure me with numbers. Otherwise it's either rumor or PR "spin".
Quote: Please identify the dog you have in this fight, i.e. what are your interests in what FedEx pilots do or don't choose to do. Or are you just the high-speed cheerleader?
Nitefrater, above is your post from 6-27-2015.

There is no "spin". Thank you for your comments and opinions, buy we don't agree with them. The FedEx pilots that were on property for the 2015 TA ratification can decide on the lawsuit for themselves.
Quote: I can assure you that there are more pilots supporting this lawsuit than your statement of only the "named plaintiffs".
Since his guess was 2-20% and your response was the above, I'm guessing less than 2%.
Quote: Since his guess was 2-20% and your response was the above, I'm guessing less than 2%.
Keep guessing, and keep attempting to undermine. Good luck to all of you.
Quote: Nitefrater, above is your post from 6-27-2015.

There is no "spin". Thank you for your comments and opinions, buy we don't agree with them. The FedEx pilots that were on property for the 2015 TA ratification can decide on the lawsuit for themselves.
If the numbers were something you were proud of, you'd crow about 'em. They aren't, so you obfuscate. "Transparency" - you bragged about that though.

My interest is that I dislike watching fratricide when it involves people I know and like. Likewise, when I see someone about to auger in, I key the mic and call "eject". You want to auger in, go ahead. Don't be surprised when not a lot join you. Even if (especially if) you need "all" FedEx pilots to pay for it. They won't.
Quote: If the numbers were something you were proud of, you'd crow about 'em. They aren't, so you obfuscate. "Transparency" - you bragged about that though.

My interest is that I dislike watching fratricide when it involves people I know and like. Likewise, when I see someone about to auger in, I key the mic and call "eject". You want to auger in, go ahead. Don't be surprised when not a lot join you. Even if (especially if) you need "all" FedEx pilots to pay for it. They won't.
We are keeping the number of pilots involved confidential, as well as how much money we have. That's our right. We definitely don't agree with your opinions or conclusions above.

This is about what's right, not about friendships or who I know or don't know.
Quote: If the numbers were something you were proud of, you'd crow about 'em.
Agreed. And to the OP, I'm playing a guessing game and finding humor in your misdirection. Undermining? You're doing a fine job of that yourself.
Quote: Agreed. And to the OP, I'm playing a guessing game and finding humor in your misdirection. Undermining? You're doing a fine job of that yourself.
The Class Action Lawsuit is going forward. Good luck to you. We are relying on the evidence.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to