Mesa 3.0

Subscribe
267  317  357  363  364  365  366  367  368  369  370  371  377  417  467 
Page 367 of 690
Go to
Been away for awhile. Is PHX still major senior? Don't care what airplane.. Thanks
Quote: Been away for awhile. Is PHX still major senior? Don't care what airplane.. Thanks
Yes. It's a senior CRJ base
Quote: Yes. It's a senior CRJ base
Thank you. Where do most start?
Quote: Thank you. Where do most start?
Most start at Skywest, Envoy, Expressjet, Republic. Trying real hard to not be a smart a$$ but seriously why Mesa? Unless you can't get hired at the other regionals then Mesa's your place.
Is Mesa sponsoring visas for Canadians? Heard that going around recently. Asking for a friend.
No, and don't encourage anyone to come here. The day Mesa starts sponsoring foreign nationals is the beginning of the end.
Quote: No, and don't encourage anyone to come here. The day Mesa starts sponsoring foreign nationals is the beginning of the end.
You better believe they are looking into it
Quote: Most start at Skywest, Envoy, Expressjet, Republic. Trying real hard to not be a smart a$$ but seriously why Mesa? Unless you can't get hired at the other regionals then Mesa's your place.
Thanks, was actually offered either a job or interview at all four mentioned. Looking for the least commute. Starting base for Mesa, anyone? Also, is SS#, age, neither, for first pick out of base out of school? Thank you
Are you a helicopter guy coming out of retirement? Are you seriously considering Mesa?? I see a very tough road ahead amigo. Mesa is not a fun side job. Unless you're just a flight attendant side hugging weirdo with a buzz cut.
Quote: Are you a helicopter guy coming out of retirement? Are you seriously considering Mesa?? I see a very tough road ahead amigo. Mesa is not a fun side job. Unless you're just a flight attendant side hugging weirdo with a buzz cut.
I can only laugh. Such a simple question with such convoluted answers. Disregard.
267  317  357  363  364  365  366  367  368  369  370  371  377  417  467 
Page 367 of 690
Go to