Mesa 3.0

Subscribe
63  463  513  553  559  560  561  562  563  564  565  566  567  573  613  663 
Page 563 of 690
Go to
So the 5 month captain upgrade was to SDF?
Quote: So the 5 month captain upgrade was to SDF?
There were two in the latest standing bid. One to IAD and one to SDF.
Better options
Guys, there better options than this company. Training is horrible. The highest failure rate in the industry. Protect your record. I know everyone is different, but I wouldn't chance it.
Quote: Guys, there better options than this company. Training is horrible. The highest failure rate in the industry. Protect your record. I know everyone is different, but I wouldn't chance it.
I went through without the slightest issue. To be honest it wasn’t even hard. It’s all about what effort you put into it during the time between events. You get out of this career what you put into it.
Off topic, but I just bought some new shirts and if anyone is looking at buying some also and wants 10% off A Cut Above feel free to give this link a go http://fbuy.me/io9VF
Quote: I went through without the slightest issue. To be honest it wasn’t even hard. It’s all about what effort you put into it during the time between events. You get out of this career what you put into it.
I agree. It is all about effort and not expecting things to be handed to you.

The guys who fail here are going to fail elsewhere. The pilot who posted the original comment is just ****ed because he failed our training. He just needed to put in the effort.
Quote: Off topic, but I just bought some new shirts and if anyone is looking at buying some also and wants 10% off A Cut Above feel free to give this link a go http://fbuy.me/io9VF
M&H is not as much even with the mentioned discont and they will payroll deduct
Quote: M&H is not as much even with the mentioned discont and they will payroll deduct
M&H is great if you like poor quality that doesn't hold up.
Quote: I went through without the slightest issue. To be honest it wasn’t even hard. It’s all about what effort you put into it during the time between events. You get out of this career what you put into it.
I agree 100 percent with this.
It's also nice to get a good sim partner who is also willing to do the same ;D
Quote: M&H is great if you like poor quality that doesn't hold up.
M&H pants are ok. Pants and jacket are a million times better than Crew outfitters. Stay away from them at all cost. Also a cut above shirt quality has significantly gone down recently not sure what the deal is.
63  463  513  553  559  560  561  562  563  564  565  566  567  573  613  663 
Page 563 of 690
Go to