Mesa 3.0

Subscribe
128  528  578  618  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  638  678 
Page 628 of 690
Go to
Quote: Agreed in my opinion from iad seems we have just enough to keep from having excessive cancellations.

To me attrition seems low lately.
Ca attrition is low. Fo is not.

That said I move steadily up 10-12 in seniority every month.
Quote: Ca attrition is low. Fo is not.

That said I move steadily up 10-12 in seniority every month.
How? Where are they going?
Quote: How? Where are they going?
Probably the other regionals that pay more.
Quote: Probably the other regionals that pay more.
Hell, we have like 5 guys from other regionals in my newhire class.

Can’t see why FO’s here would leave to go somewhere else except money. It can’t be because of upgrade times or lack of flying.

Either money or a base closer to home I guess.
Quote: Hell, we have like 5 guys from other regionals in my newhire class.

Can’t see why FO’s here would leave to go somewhere else except money. It can’t be because of upgrade times or lack of flying.

Either money or a base closer to home I guess.
Did they flunk out of training? Mesa has done well grabbing pretty good pilots from PSAs fail happy training department.
Quote: How? Where are they going?
I know first hand that some go to frontier. However what I’m seeing is older guys and gals coming on and not enjoying the grind. They just leave.

We had fewer fo than ca in dfw last month. Yet we continue to hire and total dfw ca count is staying static.
Quote: Did they flunk out of training? Mesa has done well grabbing pretty good pilots from PSAs fail happy training department.
No we’re still in training. Don’t know if any PSA pilots. One GoJet, one Envoy, one AirWhisky, and I think two TSA..
Quote: I know first hand that some go to frontier. However what I’m seeing is older guys and gals coming on and not enjoying the grind. They just leave.

We had fewer fo than ca in dfw last month. Yet we continue to hire and total dfw ca count is staying static.
Frontier is hiring FO’s? WTF?

Any TPIC?
Quote: Frontier is hiring FO’s? WTF?

Any TPIC?
No. But each was former military.
Quote: Frontier is hiring FO’s? WTF?

Any TPIC?
When I left in 2016, Spirit and Frontier both were hiring mostly FO's.
128  528  578  618  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  638  678 
Page 628 of 690
Go to