We have a TA!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
White smoke from the chapel. Details to follow...
UPS, Pilots Reach Tentative Agreement On New Labor Contract
So to get the TA what did the IPA give up?
Watching the video now. So far improved pay, furloughee credit restoration (at least for pay), better retirement, scope, international cities, and lower flight time per duty period limit. More to come. Waiting to hear if we went backwards anywhere....
Quote: So to get the TA what did the IPA give up?
...time...?
Quote: Watching the video now. So far improved pay, furloughee credit restoration (at least for pay), better retirement, scope, international cities, and lower flight time per duty period limit. More to come. Waiting to hear if we went backwards anywhere....
The signing bonus is beyond going backwards and don't forget the health care prem has doubled
Quote: The signing bonus is beyond going backwards and don't forget the health care prem has doubled
Many big improvements, not disappointed in the health care. The signing bonus hurts, will withhold judgment til I hear from the EB directly. The rest rules are a big step up IMO
Quote: The signing bonus is beyond going backwards and don't forget the health care prem has doubled
I will take the signing bonus, now let's talk about that
Retro pay they owe me.
What is the signing bonus?
Why would UPS need a signing bonus? Any regional guy would jump at the chance to work there.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to