Envoy Flow #'s

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 17 of 20
Go to
Quote: I’m sure there are others that can shed more light on the process, but they have “selected” numbers for two months before. Doesn’t mean they will flow more than the required number.
My guess is they selected more to slow attrition.

TORO
Quote: My guess is they selected more to slow attrition.

TORO
AGAIN, the selection is not the number that is flowed IN A GIVEN MONTH. There have been other times in the past this has happened. They didn’t flow every one selected in THE SAME MONTH.

They have continued to flow 20 a month, and contractually the number is down to 19, maybe 18 with the the shrinking pilot group what it is. IF they were going to increase flow, it would be by a SMALL number and would be well propagandized. There would not have been twice as many and not without a word.
Quote: AGAIN, the selection is not the number that is flowed IN A GIVEN MONTH. There have been other times in the past this has happened. They didn’t flow every one selected in THE SAME MONTH.

They have continued to flow 20 a month, and contractually the number is down to 19, maybe 18 with the the shrinking pilot group what it is. IF they were going to increase flow, it would be by a SMALL number and would be well propagandized. There would not have been twice as many and not without a word.
Thank you for the reply but Relax a little bit. I never seen them select 43. No need to get worked up over this.

TORO
Quote: Thank you for the reply but Relax a little bit. I never seen them select 43. No need to get worked up over this.

TORO
Not worked up. But as you know, details matter. Just want it understood that there is a difference between selection and actual flow. Why 43? Who knows, but I do know there has been at least one other time when two months worth were selected at one time.

Your last comment was “selected more to slow attrition” which implies selecting more is flowing more.
I dont know why attrition is through the roof if they promised and extra one or two flows a month if people didn't leave.
May as well set expectations high and watch the operation buckle when everyone gets super mad, like after the failed AIP.

envoy flow DOUBLING per guy that says Toro a lot
Quote: May as well set expectations high and watch the operation buckle when everyone gets super mad, like after the failed AIP.

envoy flow DOUBLING per guy that says Toro a lot

Wait! You’re doing it wrong! This rumor must be started on Friday 😂 lol

TORO
Quote: Wait! You’re doing it wrong! This rumor must be started on Friday 😂 lol

TORO
Why do you sign every post TORO?

YOLO
Flow numbers
How are flow numbers looking like now?
Same as before. What changes you expecting.
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 17 of 20
Go to