WheesUp/Gama

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 31
Go to
Quote: So I've heard the rumors and have read them on these threads...

Is there any movement on adding the CE-750 to the Wheels Up program?
I’ve heard XOJet has some Xs if you are aiming to fly one...
What is the new pay scale?
So,

Have the details of the new pay scale not been released yet or is everyone kind of secretive about it?

I'm excited for you guys and I am glad that they are making it a place worth staying.

Good Luck!
Quote: I’ve heard XOJet has some Xs if you are aiming to fly one...
Funny you should say so...

I applied there two months ago and haven't heard a word from them. Guess I'm not what their computer is looking for. 😋
When the schedule says 8 on 6 off. Will you be away from base all 8 nights Or could there be some nights in my own bed?
It's actually 7 nights. Day 1 and Day 8 are supposed to be travel. You may also and likely will do some online flying on those days as well. If you return home later then 9 PM in the time zone you started you're paid OT
Quote: When the schedule says 8 on 6 off. Will you be away from base all 8 nights Or could there be some nights in my own bed?
Highly unlikely. You might occasionally get "home standby" on day 1, but once your tour starts you could end up anywhere in the lower 48, Mexico, Canada, Bahamas etc.
Quote: So,

Have the details of the new pay scale not been released yet or is everyone kind of secretive about it?

I'm excited for you guys and I am glad that they are making it a place worth staying.

Good Luck!
The details were released on an internal company memo which are considered confidential.

The main points were the introduction of a progressive pay scale which will be the same for both fleets and an improved travel home policy on day 8.
Do they allow someone to start in one base and later transfer to another? ie: I have family in both ICT and DEN but would rather end up in PHX or SEA.
What’s movement like from the KA to the XL? Will the arrival of the X speed things up much?
Quote: Do they allow someone to start in one base and later transfer to another? ie: I have family in both ICT and DEN but would rather end up in PHX or SEA.
You can request to end your tour at a destination other than your base. If approved you are liable for the difference in cost.
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 31
Go to