DAL Class drops

Subscribe
250  300  340  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  360 
Page 350 of 390
Go to
Quote: Heavy on 88,717.

I think Allegiant stopped flying the MD-80, so that’s a solid option if you want to fly the Bus without risk of having to fly a McDonnell product. I think they’re still hiring. It’s good to have choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I think Allegiant stopped flying the MD-80, so that’s a solid option if you want to fly the Bus without risk of having to fly a McDonnell product. I think they’re still hiring. It’s good to have choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn’t see that one coming...

No thanks, I suspect I like it here more than I would there. Doesn’t change the fact that drop sucks. Especially if someone wants to get out west.
Devils advocate:

MD88 isn’t that bad of a play because you’ll likely get MD’ed before your 1 year point and can go anywhere with no freeze.
Quote: My math may be weak but how are these classes reaching the 125/month I’ve been hearing about?
80’ish a month for rest of 2019 for approx 250.

125/month for at least first 5 months of 2020
Quote: Doesn’t change the fact that drop sucks. Especially if someone wants to get out west.
Huh???? Aren't new hires the most junior pilots on property in a seniority-based system? If going out west is desirable, wouldn't it seem likely those slots would be filled by more senior pilots who, in turn, leave their NYC slots open for those new hires to fill? I'm sure there are a lot of very junior NYC FOs who are senior to the new hires that are just itchin' to get outta dat domicile. Capiche?
Quote: Huh???? Aren't new hires the most junior pilots on property in a seniority-based system? If going out west is desirable, wouldn't it seem likely those slots would be filled by more senior pilots who, in turn, leave their NYC slots open for those new hires to fill? I'm sure there are a lot of very junior NYC FOs who are senior to the new hires that are just itchin' to get outta dat domicile. Capiche?
Thanks for the lesson
Quote: Thanks for the lesson
Anytime...😁
Quote: Chicks dig T-,tails and guys think they're cool. 😁
Plus we have awesome sun shades.
Kinda curious, how popular are the 220s? Do they get picked up right away, towards the end or somewhere in the middle? Seems like a cool plane.
Quote: Didn’t see that one coming...

No thanks, I suspect I like it here more than I would there. Doesn’t change the fact that drop sucks. Especially if someone wants to get out west.

They’ll be able to move easily, check the AE that just came out today.
250  300  340  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  360 
Page 350 of 390
Go to