DAL Class drops

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15  55  105 
Page 5 of 390
Go to
Have any 7ers went out to new hires lately? I had an instructor who said he had a new hire on his calendar for next week but I didn't see any in the list posted earlier in this thread.
Quote: Have any 7ers went out to new hires lately? I had an instructor who said he had a new hire on his calendar for next week but I didn't see any in the list posted earlier in this thread.
The last Crew Resources Newsletter stated they expect 30 new-hire slots for the ER. Haven't seen any in the drops yet.
Quote: Have any 7ers went out to new hires lately? I had an instructor who said he had a new hire on his calendar for next week but I didn't see any in the list posted earlier in this thread.
The last time an ER was posted in a new hire drop was July 2015.
Thanks guys, that's what I thought. The instructor was very insistent that he had a new hire next week, I wonder if perhaps somebody was awarded the 7er last year and then went out on mil or personal leave after indoc.
Quote: Thanks guys, that's what I thought. The instructor was very insistent that he had a new hire next week, I wonder if perhaps somebody was awarded the 7er last year and then went out on mil or personal leave after indoc.
the instructors also claim there will be new hires in the 330 'soon' so there's that.
Quote: the instructors also claim there will be new hires in the 330 'soon' so there's that.
Huh???????
Any classes this week?
Today's drop:
2x 7ER
9x 73N
6x 320
18x M88
3x 717

All NYC
Quote: Thanks guys, that's what I thought. The instructor was very insistent that he had a new hire next week, I wonder if perhaps somebody was awarded the 7er last year and then went out on mil or personal leave after indoc.
maybe he meant 2 weeks
Will there likely be a class next Monday? I know there's one on the 19th and I've heard the 26th. Is it pretty much every Monday?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15  55  105 
Page 5 of 390
Go to