Delta Bases

Subscribe
20  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  40 
Page 30 of 52
Go to
Quote: You guys are smoking crack.....
Hahahaha! Nice.
The September 717 bid packet has a bunch of NYC flying. I think they might just be scoping it out. First quarter of 2015 717 NYC base. It's settled ;-)
Quote: Hahahaha! Nice.
The September 717 bid packet has a bunch of NYC flying. I think they might just be scoping it out. First quarter of 2015 717 NYC base. It's settled ;-)
Unless that's somehow necessary to get the Shuttle back to mainline, let's hope they don't try and cram any more cottage cheese into that stretched out sack. IMO we're well past the point of diminishing returns unrealistically basing so much narrow body flying there. By the nature of the market itself, its radically uncommutable compared to any other base (and its a fact of life that the VAST majority of pilots will not live there) and the operation is severely strained there as it is. If anything we need more hoteled crews there to cover the constant AM reroutes they don't get around to sorting out until well past commutable time the PM before.

If we do get a 717 base, I hope other time will shift to other bases. There are just too many crews based there (that will never, ever live there) as it is.
Do pilots exclusively fly either the 757 or 767, or both? Is the 764 considered its own category and flown individually?

And if they're flown together, is the pay rate averaged so all pilots receive the same hourly pay even if one flew one type more than the other?

Just curious how that works...
Quote: Do pilots exclusively fly either the 757 or 767, or both? Is the 764 considered its own category and flown individually?

And if they're flown together, is the pay rate averaged so all pilots receive the same hourly pay even if one flew one type more than the other?

Just curious how that works...
The 757/767+ER is one category, (fly both, same pay rate) but the 764 is in it's own category, at a higher pay rate.
717 Shuttle.

Delta Shuttle to Boston Departs from LaGuardia's Terminal C Beginning Nov. 2 - Aug 14, 2014
Latest Bases
ATL (73N, 717, 7ER, 765, 777, M88, 320, 330)
CVG (73N, M88)
DTW (73N, 717, 7ER, 777, 747, 320, 330)
LAX (73N, 7ER)
MSP (7ER, M88, 320)
NYC (73N, 7ER, 765, M88, 320)
SEA (7ER, 330)
SLC (73N, 7ER, 320)
Bases come & go like the latest fashions. Remember bell-bottoms?

I went to TPA to look for a house.....cuz USAir was gonna open a TPA base. That was in the mid 1990s. Any base there? Ever? Yeeeeah.

DAL will dominate SEA, NYC & ATL. The flying will be moved around to maximize profits.

Bid what you want & want what you bid.
Quote: Bases come & go like the latest fashions. Remember bell-bottoms?

I went to TPA to look for a house.....cuz USAir was gonna open a TPA base. That was in the mid 1990s. Any base there? Ever? Yeeeeah.

DAL will dominate SEA, NYC & ATL. The flying will be moved around to maximize profits.

Bid what you want & want what you bid.
Amen to that, at DAL I was based at ORD,MIA,DFW,ATL,BOS Where'd dey go?...... We'll always have ATL. Rumor has it that the G.O. is sitting on an oil deposit. Plus they will never unload the chicken and peanut farm in N. Ga.
Quote: Amen to that, at DAL I was based at ORD,MIA,DFW,ATL,BOS Where'd dey go?...... We'll always have ATL. Rumor has it that the G.O. is sitting on an oil deposit. Plus they will never unload the chicken and peanut farm in N. Ga.
C'mon now! Chicken farm North Georgia and Peanut farm South Georgia. Sheesh.
Plese help
Someone could tell me where DAL is Hirring, i mean base, junior base

thank you for the help

best Regards
20  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  40 
Page 30 of 52
Go to