2017 UPS Hiring

Subscribe
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79 
Page 29 of 98
Go to
Are most people happy? Seems like the FedEx peeps are happier, at least on the forums.
A pay raise, aircraft acquisitions, and hiring make us happy. Same as anywhere else. It's been a rough 8 years, as such, the whining and complaining.
Quote: Where'd the pilot hiring website go? Cant find it.
Google is a wonderful thing.

"UPS jobs" "pilot"

...and voilą:

https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/louisvi...r/1187/3705076

It gives you 4 choices. Click on "First Officer".

Do NOT recommend the flight qualified supervisor position.
Just submitted my application and immediately got a notification that they are reviewing other candidates and will not be continuing with the process. Haven't been rejected that quick since college. Was it something I said...?
Quote: Just submitted my application and immediately got a notification that they are reviewing other candidates and will not be continuing with the process. Haven't been rejected that quick since college. Was it something I said...?
Probably not. Seems more like take a number and wait your turn...no one seems to know exactly what triggers it one way or the other.
Quote: Google is a wonderful thing.

"UPS jobs" "pilot"

...and voilą:

https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/louisvi...r/1187/3705076

It gives you 4 choices. Click on "First Officer".

Do NOT recommend the flight qualified supervisor position.

If offered a "manager" position, do NOT take it!!!
By definition they are not a manager:
"A person who has control or direction of a institution or business; a person who controls or manipulates resources and expenditures"
Non Union Replacement Pilots (NURP) at UPS are not managers, they are told what to do, have no ability to control or manipulate the company and have no union protection. Just as with the Teamster strike in 1997, they ALL flew strike goods across union picket lines=SCAB.
A "manager" position @ UPS is not a respected position here.
**NEVER accept a non union pilot position @ UPS!!
[QUOTE=Whaledrivr;2283453]If offered a "manager" position, do NOT take it!!!
By definition they are not a manager:
"A person who has control or direction of a institution or business; a person who controls or manipulates resources and expenditures"
Non Union Replacement Pilots (NURP) at UPS are not managers, they are told what to do, have no ability to control or manipulate the company and have no union protection. Just as with the Teamster strike in 1997, they ALL flew strike goods across union picket lines=SCAB.
A "manager" position @ UPS is not a respected position here.
**NEVER accept a non union pilot position @ UPS!![/QUOTE

Am I the only one who feels this is strange. That only these folks have a say in who hires a unionized line pilot
Quote:
Am I the only one who feels this is strange.

Strange ? Of course its strange, its UPS.

Are you new here ?

Quote: Strange ? Of course its strange, its UPS.

Are you new here ?

No i got the eat **** email so I'm bitter. Lol
Quote: I'm bitter. Lol
Haha, You're HIRED !

You'd fit right in.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear. The hiring system/qualifications game is a mystery.
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79 
Page 29 of 98
Go to