2017 UPS Hiring

Subscribe
25  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  45  85 
Page 35 of 98
Go to
Quote: Apparently "Do Not Disturb" is Spanish for "Please Vacuum Here"
Are you implying that all housekeeping staffs are hispanic?
Quote: OK.... so I went to the ASC cafeteria all you guys say is horrible beyond horrible... and it wasn't that bad. Wasn't that cheap, but I had a cheeseburger and fries and I'm still alive.

It won't be my #1 pick for fine dining in the greater Louisville area, but if I'm hungry and don't want to drive off site, it's not the end of the world.

Just say'n
Hahahaha! That's great...keep your minimum standards nice and low, and you'll never be disappointed! You chose to eat lunch at the ASC cafeteria?? You're a better man than me. Enjoy!

BTW, how is training going? Did you get the MD in ANC or SDF?
Quote: Are you implying that all housekeeping staffs are hispanic?
I think ALL is a strong word
Quote: BTW, how is training going? Did you get the MD in ANC or SDF?

Archie! That ASC is a truck stop for Pilots! Only thing missing is a Video Game Arcade. I love it.

Training is going well... I got the MD11/SDF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Recency of Experience
I have been a ground/sim instructor for the last two years on a large cabin corporate jet. Because of that, I have zero flight hours in an airplane during that time. However, we are required to keep our flying skills sharp and have to pass 6 PIC checkrides per year (Part 91, 121, & EASA). I have flown C-5's, A320's, CRJ's, and corporate jets in the past. Will the recency of experience piece make UPS not consider me?
Quote: I have been a ground/sim instructor for the last two years on a large cabin corporate jet. Because of that, I have zero flight hours in an airplane during that time. However, we are required to keep our flying skills sharp and have to pass 6 PIC checkrides per year (Part 91, 121, & EASA). I have flown C-5's, A320's, CRJ's, and corporate jets in the past. Will the recency of experience piece make UPS not consider me?

Let me put things in perspective for you. They (UPS) just hired a dude with King Air background to be a 747 CHECK CAPTAIN a few months ago. Of course he didn't make it through training but that's not the point.

I doubt your lack of recency is of any concern to them.
Quote: I got the MD11/SDF.

Enjoy Cleveland!
Quote: Let me put things in perspective for you. They (UPS) just hired a dude with King Air background to be a 747 CHECK CAPTAIN a few months ago. Of course he didn't make it through training but that's not the point.

I doubt your lack of recency is of any concern to them.
Thanks for the reply!
Quote: Enjoy Cleveland!
Not.

I've been junior and on RSV on the MD for over 4 years as an FO. Been to CLE once.
Quote: Not.

I've been junior and on RSV on the MD for over 4 years as an FO. Been to CLE once.
I can attest to breaking bread and tipping kolsche in cologne with cactus a few times since he's been in the MD
25  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  45  85 
Page 35 of 98
Go to