Spirit of NKS, Part III

Subscribe
6  46  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  66  106 
Page 56 of 108
Go to
Quote: He's wearing his green lanyard, what's the big deal?
Probably picking up some move up pay. He's looking at the open time book.
I really hope and doubt he walked through the airport with those shoes on. Probably just crashing in the crew room because he can't afford a hotel/Crashpad.
Are we locked?

Nope
I'd like to see this pic
anyone know if our medical expense account carries over until march , like most, or does it all have to be used by the end of the year
Quote: anyone know if our medical expense account carries over until march , like most, or does it all have to be used by the end of the year
You talking about FSA (Flex Spending Acct) or HRA (Health Reimbursement Acct)?
HRA carries over..
FSA, although IM not familiar with ours, generally is a use it or lose it account
The event which is being billed needs to occur before January 1st. The funds however have until March to be used I believe. It basically allows the time for December bills to be processed if that makes sense.

This happened to me last year. It's the same reason you can't use 2016 FSA funds to pay for a bill that occurred on December 31, 2015 even when the bill shows up in January.

It's why the optometrists are so busy in December. Any leftover funds are for new sunglasses for the family.
Just passing along info. BF was on swa last night DAL-MCO. He introduced himself to the crew and was only carrying a briefcase. Speculate all you want.
If you went somewhere on your personal time would you fly us if you didn't have to? If Gary Kelly was on one of our flights I doubt he'd introduce himself but if he did I'd ask for a job.
6  46  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  66  106 
Page 56 of 108
Go to