Spirit of NKS, Part III

Subscribe
36  76  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  96 
Page 86 of 108
Go to
Don't know why you guys haven't recalled him
Quote: I remember an email at least 2-3 years ago about it. See if a base coordinator can find the info. I'm pretty sure there's a code too if you use it online.
It's all on ESS. It even says your spouse can use the discount if they have a photocopy of your ID.
Quote: Envoy but starting soon at NK

If you don't mind:

What are your expectations for upgrade time?

What did company reps indicate would be your upgrade time?
Quote: If you don't mind:

What are your expectations for upgrade time?

What did company reps indicate would be your upgrade time?
There isn't a timeline for upgrade for a newhire today.
Quote: At my old airline we got a pretty significant discount when shipping with FedEx. Do we get that here at Spirit? I think it was a "Thank You" for letting them use our jumpseat but I haven't seen it anywhere here at Spirit.
We use to get the great FedEx discount that everyone else gets, then the company switched to UPS and the discount is a joke, plus you have to weigh it yourself, and do all the paperwork and pay on line. I use to use the FedEx benifit all the time, now I don't bother with the UPS deal, it just isn't worth it and it is a total pain in the ass.
Quote: Yes there's a FedEx discount.

Pretty good one, too. Although I'm pretty sure it's the same discount every other airline has.

Use it all the time. Good at any Kinko's or FedEx location.
It was switched to UPS and the benefit is not much of a benefit anymore.
Quote: We use to get the great FedEx discount that everyone else gets, then the company switched to UPS and the discount is a joke, plus you have to weigh it yourself, and do all the paperwork and pay on line. I use to use the FedEx benifit all the time, now I don't bother with the UPS deal, it just isn't worth it and it is a total pain in the ass.
As far as I know, we still get the FedEx discount. I've used it twice in the past month.
Quote: I don't mind.

I expect my upgrade to be longer than those before me but will be happy if it is less.

Company reps didn't discuss upgrade times.
The latter part speaks volumes.... While you're here, I hope you succeed in training & enjoy your stay. If you're looking at bailing, I also wish you the best of luck...
Quote: We use to get the great FedEx discount that everyone else gets, then the company switched to UPS and the discount is a joke, plus you have to weigh it yourself, and do all the paperwork and pay on line. I use to use the FedEx benifit all the time, now I don't bother with the UPS deal, it just isn't worth it and it is a total pain in the ass.
I just used the FedEx discount 3 days ago. I've also used it numerous times over the past 3.5 years. Show up at any FedEx store location and show them your badge. It's a pretty significant discount off of two day air. Same as all the other carriers get I believe.
Quote: We use to get the great FedEx discount that everyone else gets, then the company switched to UPS and the discount is a joke,
Really? I just got an Fed Ex envelope from payroll today that was just sent overnight. As far as I know the company still use Fed Ex
36  76  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  96 
Page 86 of 108
Go to