Deny NAI failed, given final approval by DOT

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to
Norwegian Air International gets final approval for flights to U.S., despite opposition - LA Times
Thanks Obama for the going away gift. Just another reminder how far out of touch the Democrats have become with labor and why they lost the election....
Globalization is a cancer. We will never be able to compete with other countries and their low wages.
Thanks Obama. I thought you were supposed to be our guy...I guess we can thank Jimmy Carter for deregulation and now this.
I bet this isn't the last Friday evening sell-out of this country by Obama. Good thing he doesn't have many Friday evenings left in power until he is relegated to the history books next to Herbert Hoover and Jimmy Carter in the chapter labeled "failed presidents".
I don't care enough to go back and look.... But I was trying to tell some ol boy that democrats suck just as much as republicans when it comes to airline labor.

You'd be a fool to go to United, Delta, or American if you have over 30 years left. You will not retire there.

Spirit, Frontier, JetBlue, Allegiant and SWA are now as good as it will get.
Quote: You'd be a fool to go to United, Delta, or American if you have over 30 years left. You will not retire there.

Spirit, Frontier, JetBlue, Allegiant and SWA are now as good as it will get.

And none of the above will wind up paying what greyhound does now.

Thanks again, Barr

Quote: And none of the above will wind up paying what greyhound does now.
Correct. If one have the means I would seriously consider a career change. It's going to be that bad.
Quote: Correct. If one have the means I would seriously consider a career change. It's going to be that bad.
Yea, but the market is still on our side. Good luck staffing that airline when the legacy carriers pay double and destroy that place in work rules. Anybody dumb enough to go work there should be banned from ever getting a job at any US carrier.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to