Float

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 18
Go to
Quote: There is no point in going to ALPA. Our problem isn't the union, it's the membership.
BOOM. You sir, have cracked the code on humans. You win the internet for today.
I did not float. Sliceback did. He is 900 seniority.

He tried to justify his Float as he "ran the data and the numbers showed it was a flawed effort by APA"
Quote: I did not float. Sliceback did. He is 900 seniority.

He tried to justify his Float as he "ran the data and the numbers showed it was a flawed effort by APA"
Oh no slice. Say it ain't so.
Slice floated. Big surprise. Thanks for nothing slice you selfish POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: More FOs than Captains followed the union's request and did not float.

Shows that the junior guys are paying attention and are willing to bind together.

As the older guys retire, the more unified we will become.

Shame on anyone who floated. The ability to create leverage was diminished by floaters.
I'm all for it...there is hope for us yet. Did I think the no float plan would happen with the whole pilot group....no. But it's encouraging that the new guys and next generation could be unifying.
I have 0 respect for anyone who floated. Absolutely pathetic
Quick someone ask if they should pick DL or AA so slice can come chime in with his stupid math about what number they will retire.

I find it hilarious the junior guys who are the "millennial/entitlement" generation put the money where their mouth is and didn't float. Meanwhile all the boomers had a me me me mentality and did what benefitted them. Hurry up and leave. We have work to do and you're in the way. [emoji1480]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a boomer with 31 accrued days and didnt float. A buddy of mine who's a CA who ALWAYS floats didn't float. It's not young vs. old.
Quote: I'm a boomer with 31 accrued days and didnt float. A buddy of mine who's a CA who ALWAYS floats didn't float. It's not young vs. old.
As it shouldn't be. Shouldn't be previous airlines either. Should be like a strike vote where 99% vote for it / follow directions accordingly
Quote: I did not float. Sliceback did. He is 900 seniority.

It may have been flawed but you gotta start somewhere. Jeeezz!!!
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17 
Page 7 of 18
Go to