How much TT to get call?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 19
Go to
I've searched here but can't find.

I don't rack up the PIC very fast because I teach in the sim, only have about 1200 TPIC, about 11K TT.

anyone getting called to interview with less than 2000TT? I've heard that's an unspoken minimum.

thx
Quote: I've searched here but can't find.

I don't rack up the PIC very fast because I teach in the sim, only have about 1200 TPIC, about 11K TT.

anyone getting called to interview with less than 2000TT? I've heard that's an unspoken minimum.

thx
Looking at The Who's been hired thread, the last couple people that posted SWA CJO's had less than 2000 TPIC.
It's 1k tpic with a chance to go down to 500!!!!
Quote: It's 1k tpic with a chance to go down to 500!!!!
I think he was talking about what is competitive, not what is the minimum.
Quote: I think he was talking about what is competitive, not what is the minimum.
Indeed, thx guys
I was 8500ish 1500 and change tpic 4 year degree average gpa internal job fair in September no lca and started sim yesterday. My class was 50-50 mil civilian with one guy returning from long term medical. Only 5-6 have the type 28 total in class. The class that started this week seems to have a very similar make up although I don't know he number with or without type.
Quote: I was 8500ish 1500 and change tpic 4 year degree average gpa internal job fair in September no lca and started sim yesterday. My class was 50-50 mil civilian with one guy returning from long term medical. Only 5-6 have the type 28 total in class. The class that started this week seems to have a very similar make up although I don't know he number with or without type.
What is the general age range of your class?
Quote: What is the general age range of your class?
Most junior in mine was 33yrs. I'd say average age is 40ish.
Rocky said 5500TT as of a month and a half ago and 1100 TPIC.
Quote: Rocky said 5500TT as of a month and a half ago and 1100 TPIC.
If he is averaging civilian and military TT to get that number it's wildly inaccurate. In my class the civilians ranged from 7500-11000 TT.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 19
Go to