Spirit of NKS, Part IV

Subscribe
23  63  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  83  123 
Page 73 of 125
Go to
Lots of open time trips to be covered today throughout the system..Time for the chokers to choke.
Quote: Lots of open time trips to be covered today throughout the system..Time for the chokers to choke.
Looks pretty much empty to me for 4/2
Quote: Looks pretty much empty to me for 4/2
Agreed. Pretty quiet all over today.
Quote: Agreed. Pretty quiet all over today.
Looks like chokers came and choked.
Quote: Looks like chokers came and choked.
At least we know what happened to Gonyon.
Quote: Looks pretty much empty to me for 4/2

Thankfully F4865 for tonight is now covered by Captain N.L. in FLL.

For those of you who think this is over the line. I do not care. As others have said, this is all information posted on Flica, not a secret. The pilot group has the right to see why they are not seeing a new contract any time soon. People like N.L. helping the company out is a reason why.

Will this deter the action, probably not. Consider it our version of Wikileaks...freedom of information.
Quote: Thankfully F4865 for tonight is now covered by Captain N.L. in FLL.

For those of you who think this is over the line. I do not care. As others have said, this is all information posted on Flica, not a secret. The pilot group has the right to see why they are not seeing a new contract any time soon. People like N.L. helping the company out is a reason why.

Will this deter the action, probably not. Consider it our version of Wikileaks...freedom of information.

Keep up the good work
2 early morning open trips tomorrow in ORD and no R3's. Who's gonna blink.......
Quote: At least we know what happened to Gonyon.
Yeah....you got me 🙄
Quote: 2 early morning open trips tomorrow in ORD and no R3's. Who's gonna blink.......
Welp... The usual took the 4 hr MSP turn in ORD tonight.
23  63  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  83  123 
Page 73 of 125
Go to