Wondering why everybody hates riddle?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to
Quote: ERU lacks kegstands, beautiful women, sports teams
lots of kegs...chicks are definately weak..but sports teams...what r u smoking?

ERAU basketball....2000-1 NAIA DIV II National Champs
14 Sun Coast conf Champs
Soccer...4 FSC regular season champs
4 NAIA Region XIV Champs

should i go on?..

http://daytona.embryriddlesports.com/
Quote: they r mad because they think they were promised some lucrative airline job after school and didn't get it(look at their posts)...that's why people hate on ERAU
Look at their posts? I don't know what posts you're looking at. I haven't said anything like that. Either you're dead-set on putting words in my mouth, or your reading comprehension is on about the same level as your writing ability.

I knew what kind of job to expect after ERAU: CFI, then regional FO. Just like everyone else. ERAU's marketing leads you to believe their program is the best way to get started on that path. That's right...the same path as everyone else, but with about as much debt as you can possibly take on in college and flight training.

No, you don't get to pull your one-in-a-million "But look at me!" card. But you probably will (again), since nonsensical repetition seems to be your hallmark.
Quote: For me, it's the way they mislead high school kids into thinking ERAU is THE way to a lucrative major airline job. It's the marketing BS.
i said "they"..go to bed
Yeah, go ahead and backpedal after the several shots you took at me.

Regardless, I don't interpret what he said to mean "a lucrative major airline job" right after school. He just means "the best way into the career."
"i said "they"..go to bed"

Go to bed, yourself...

Riddle allowed me to check the "I have a degree" square. There are soooo many better ways I could have checked it and been in a better place for less. I've been harassed at a major interview because I didn't go to a "real" school.

To each his own. I but think Riddle's a waste of time and money.

Based on your style of writing and grammer, though, I can tell you went to Riddle. Glad it worked out for ya....
Quote: "Based on your style of writing and grammer, though, I can tell you went to Riddle. Glad it worked out for ya....
it did work out for me! 25(or 30) yr widebody captain at FDX...it's grammar!
hahahahahahaha...
hahahahahahaha.

Sporadic typos and misspellings are one thing. Your posts read like a 13-year-old's Myspace profile. Personally, I'd be ashamed to have my writing on display publicly, anonymous or not!
now u r scaring me!...you go online and check out 13yr olds on myspace..i am done with u..u r one creepy guy..bye
I only don't like being here at Riddle because of the lack of activities to do and the BS rules that the lawyers for the school wrote. I know I'm not going into some huge career once I'm out of here, but that's the industry. I'm not ashamed of being here, everyone I talk to, airline pilot or not, tells me that I'm lucky to be here.
Quote: I'm not ashamed of being here, everyone I talk to, airline pilot or not, tells me that I'm lucky to be here.
What's the acceptance rate at ERAU?

-LAFF
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to