Notices

AA Hiring?

Old 06-14-2022, 05:12 AM
  #1381  
Gets Weekends Off
 
MooseAg03's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2014
Posts: 284
Default

Originally Posted by pilot28042 View Post
Anyone think the pilot panel in ORD AA is hosting will help get your app pulled similar to the meet the chief event?

Thatís what I was hoping for, but I got an email back saying they couldnít confirm me for the event. They said they couldnít accommodate everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MooseAg03 is offline  
Old 06-14-2022, 05:25 AM
  #1382  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2022
Posts: 90
Default

Originally Posted by MooseAg03 View Post
Thatís what I was hoping for, but I got an email back saying they couldnít confirm me for the event. They said they couldnít accommodate everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang Iím sorry. I lucked out and got one some how. I wonder how much interest there was
pilot28042 is offline  
Old 06-14-2022, 06:17 AM
  #1383  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2017
Posts: 62
Default

Originally Posted by pilot28042 View Post
Anyone think the pilot panel in ORD AA is hosting will help get your app pulled similar to the meet the chief event?
That was the case from the ďMeet The ChiefsĒ event llast December.
JOLLY 33 is offline  
Old 06-23-2022, 10:50 AM
  #1384  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Jan 2018
Posts: 14
Default

Has anyone had their app pulled whom attended the ORD Pilot Panel on Monday?
ballgame is offline  
Old 06-25-2022, 06:20 AM
  #1385  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Mar 2016
Posts: 3
Default

Once the interview invite/additional info tab on PC is sent out, how long to hear a response from recruiting on what to bring? My additional info tab on PC wonít change from a red X to a green check, wondering if itís user error on my endÖ
UntitledFolder is offline  
Old 06-25-2022, 07:09 AM
  #1386  
Screen Toucher
 
Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: F/O
Posts: 191
Default

Originally Posted by UntitledFolder View Post
Once the interview invite/additional info tab on PC is sent out, how long to hear a response from recruiting on what to bring? My additional info tab on PC wonít change from a red X to a green check, wondering if itís user error on my endÖ
The info for what to bring came about 5 days after I selected a time slot.
SunDevilPilot is offline  
Old 06-28-2022, 12:45 PM
  #1387  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2022
Posts: 90
Default

Originally Posted by ballgame View Post
Has anyone had their app pulled whom attended the ORD Pilot Panel on Monday?
I was present and havenít heard anything yet
pilot28042 is offline  
Old 06-28-2022, 06:08 PM
  #1388  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Jan 2018
Posts: 14
Default

Originally Posted by pilot28042 View Post
I was present and havenít heard anything yet
Same here.............
ballgame is offline  
Old 06-28-2022, 08:31 PM
  #1389  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jun 2022
Posts: 6
Default

Originally Posted by ballgame View Post
Same here.............
Here too..
Necro900 is offline  
Old 06-29-2022, 01:58 AM
  #1390  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Mar 2022
Posts: 19
Default Work Traits Assessment

Greetings,

Anyone knows what the Work Traits Assessment is all about?

Many thanks
busoperator is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
PilotAnalyst
Major
65
10-12-2022 05:31 AM
av8tordude
Major
41
09-12-2018 05:55 PM
AeroCrewSolut
Hiring News
2
01-26-2012 09:49 PM
edavis
Hiring News
22
06-29-2011 04:38 PM
stbloc
Hiring News
13
03-09-2011 03:56 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices