Notices

Atlas Air Hiring

Old 04-03-2013, 04:55 AM
  #5991  
Gets Weekends Off
 
LowSlowT2's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2011
Posts: 484
Default

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
600 pages!!
Your page count must be set to min, I'm only on page 150!
LowSlowT2 is offline  
Old 04-03-2013, 03:12 PM
  #5992  
On Reserve
Thread Starter
 
1st Supersonic's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: Jets
Posts: 18
Default

I started this thread almost 3 years ago and forgot all about it. Congrats to all who've gotten hired!!!!!!
1st Supersonic is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 04:32 PM
  #5993  
Gets Weekends Off
 
BayBum4Ever's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2012
Position: I will be in the right bunk.
Posts: 203
Default

1st Supersonic Where did you end up?
BayBum4Ever is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:49 PM
  #5994  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Does anyone know how big the pool is and what the wait time is to start training?
KCPitts is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:58 PM
  #5995  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Oct 2011
Position: B744 FO
Posts: 77
Default

Originally Posted by KCPitts View Post
Does anyone know how big the pool is and what the wait time is to start training?
I believe the pool is small. I interviewed on March 13, and everyone who interviewed that day that got the pool notification has an April class date.
amhess is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 07:32 PM
  #5996  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Sep 2011
Posts: 35
Default

I interviewed March 14th, got the pool notification on the 18th, haven't heard anything since. I know there was an April 1st class, does anybody know if there's another class in April?
trout is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 07:45 PM
  #5997  
Gets Weekends Off
 
744driver's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2010
Position: B767 CA
Posts: 1,100
Default

There is also an April 22nd class...
744driver is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 07:45 PM
  #5998  
Gets Weekends Off
 
744driver's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2010
Position: B767 CA
Posts: 1,100
Default

Originally Posted by amhess View Post
I believe the pool is small. I interviewed on March 13, and everyone who interviewed that day that got the pool notification has an April class date.
Congratulations...and welcome.
744driver is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 07:49 PM
  #5999  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2011
Position: sandwich
Posts: 96
Default

Originally Posted by trout View Post
I interviewed March 14th, got the pool notification on the 18th, haven't heard anything since. I know there was an April 1st class, does anybody know if there's another class in April?
I was under the impression next 747 class is 4/22. Next round of interviews is 4/9-11.
Nate2046 is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 09:01 PM
  #6000  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2009
Posts: 112
Default

Originally Posted by 1st Supersonic View Post
I started this thread almost 3 years ago and forgot all about it. Congrats to all who've gotten hired!!!!!!
Wow the father of "The Thread". Yes where did you end up?
Maxcackel is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
astropilot92571
Hiring News
6
05-15-2024 01:03 PM
AAL763
Atlas/Polar
112
12-10-2016 04:13 PM
ProceedOnCourse
Hiring News
23
08-16-2009 06:40 PM
cencal83406
Regional
17
02-03-2009 07:19 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices