Notices

DAL Class drops

Old 07-22-2019, 07:45 PM
  #3251  
Rodeo clown
 
Joined APC: Feb 2017
Position: Tractor seat
Posts: 703
Default

Originally Posted by BobZ View Post
And delayed deliveries?
While certainly a reasonable conclusion, that hasnít stopped the company from stacking up A220 crews like cordwood well ahead of deliveries. A NYC220A in my crashpad that started training eons ago is HOPING to finally consolidate seconds before the timeline waiver expires.

There may be many reasonable explanations, but ďoopsĒ is possibly the most likely.
Funk is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 07:48 PM
  #3252  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 4,116
Default

Originally Posted by Funk View Post
While certainly a reasonable conclusion, that hasnít stopped the company from stacking up A220 crews like cordwood well ahead of deliveries. A NYC220A in my crashpad that started training eons ago is HOPING to finally consolidate seconds before the timeline waiver expires.

There may be many reasonable explanations, but ďoopsĒ is possibly the most likely.
In this business take lemons and...well you know.
BobZ is offline  
Old 07-22-2019, 09:17 PM
  #3253  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 2,964
Default

Seems to be the opposite of the A350 deployment. Guess we won't see "2 comma" W-2s in the C10A category. Maybe there is a learning curve? 😁
FL370esq is online now  
Old 07-23-2019, 02:50 AM
  #3254  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,029
Default

Originally Posted by BobZ View Post
And delayed deliveries?
We are still getting deliveries of CEOs. NY 320 is very short staffed. With 0 on reserve most days.
PilotJ3 is online now  
Old 07-23-2019, 07:19 PM
  #3255  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Hillbilly's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2013
Position: 7ERA
Posts: 936
Default

Originally Posted by Extenda View Post
Bah no 320s AGAIN. I thought for SURE this was the week. There can be no possible explanation for this. Itís a mystery.
Too funny
Hillbilly is offline  
Old 07-25-2019, 07:58 PM
  #3256  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2014
Posts: 193
Default

Anyone know of the classes in August besides 8/5?
WMUFlyboy1 is offline  
Old 07-26-2019, 03:07 AM
  #3257  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: Looking left
Posts: 3,036
Default

Originally Posted by WMUFlyboy1 View Post
Anyone know of the classes in August besides 8/5?
Also class on 19 Aug.
DWC CAP10 USAF is offline  
Old 07-26-2019, 06:24 AM
  #3258  
Gets Weekends Off
 
MSP7ERB's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2015
Posts: 142
Default

It's raining GS on the 320 now. I have a buddy who is at $230K YTD as an FO with dozens of PB days banked doing reserve rolling thunder.
MSP7ERB is offline  
Old 07-26-2019, 07:18 AM
  #3259  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 393
Default

Originally Posted by MSP7ERB View Post
It's raining GS on the 320 now. I have a buddy who is at $230K YTD as an FO with dozens of PB days banked doing reserve rolling thunder.
Nyc based?
Chakerik is offline  
Old 07-26-2019, 07:32 AM
  #3260  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2011
Position: Wind checker
Posts: 728
Default

Originally Posted by Chakerik View Post
Nyc based?
Thereís been a couple of 320 FOs in NYC rolling all summer. Itís gone from 280 down to just over 200 FOs over the last year or so. There are some folks who are in position to really score from it.
hvydvr is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Aussiedoodle
United
9
09-10-2021 12:54 PM
MCFlyer
American
6024
02-11-2020 08:21 AM
Pilotfo64
Delta
21
07-08-2015 02:46 PM
Bobofighter
Major
42
11-10-2007 08:46 PM
WaterSkr
Cargo
7
09-24-2007 04:27 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread