Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Tool of the day

Old 03-23-2014, 07:52 PM
  #5141  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Nov 2013
Posts: 962
Default

Originally Posted by badflaps View Post
What is an "open" ATP? That's a new one.
He opened his wallet and didn't earn it like everybody else....
ClarenceOver is offline  
Old 03-23-2014, 08:18 PM
  #5142  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: retired
Posts: 992
Default

Originally Posted by FmrFreightDog View Post
This guy. Some people just should not be given access to the internet......

LGA: Landing on LaGarbage. | JetHead's Blog
Backed up one post and read his thoughts on MH370 and don't quite understand his explanation of the result of route discontinuity. All the 3 different brands I've seen just go to HDG HLD?
Dougdrvr is offline  
Old 03-23-2014, 08:21 PM
  #5143  
Gets Weekends Off
 
lear 31 pilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Left
Posts: 325
Default

Originally Posted by fmrfreightdog View Post
this guy. Some people just should not be given access to the internet......

lga: Landing on lagarbage. | jethead's blog
retard, retard, retard.
lear 31 pilot is offline  
Old 03-23-2014, 08:40 PM
  #5144  
Da Hudge
 
80ktsClamp's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Poodle Whisperer
Posts: 17,473
Default

Originally Posted by FmrFreightDog View Post
This guy. Some people just should not be given access to the internet......

LGA: Landing on LaGarbage. | JetHead's Blog
The cheese has done slide off his cracker... wow!
80ktsClamp is offline  
Old 03-24-2014, 07:48 AM
  #5145  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Boomer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: blueJet
Posts: 4,517
Default

Originally Posted by gloopy View Post
Why are you not here yet?
I think the guy running AirlineApps hates Comair guys.
Boomer is offline  
Old 03-24-2014, 08:07 AM
  #5146  
Gets Weekends Off
 
CanoePilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,166
Default

Originally Posted by 80ktsClamp View Post
The cheese has done slide off his cracker... wow!
Read some of his stuff about dca, he thinks is a deathtrap.

He's also getting his PhD at 50 which I have no idea why. Probably so he can make everyone call him doctor.

That AAhole was also the one who starred that "aa pilots against the merger".
CanoePilot is offline  
Old 03-24-2014, 08:33 AM
  #5147  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,919
Default

Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
I think the guy running AirlineApps hates Comair guys.
AirlineApps became self-aware years ago severing any, and all, ties to human interface. Your only hope now, as a Comair guy, is for Keanu to defeat the machines. Only then can Comair pilots finally have their applications defrosted from eternity's long chill in frozen carbonite.


For bonus points.....Name the movies in order...Go!
DeadHead is offline  
Old 03-24-2014, 09:52 AM
  #5148  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2010
Position: window seat
Posts: 12,524
Default

Originally Posted by DeadHead View Post
AirlineApps became self-aware years ago severing any, and all, ties to human interface. Your only hope now, as a Comair guy, is for Keanu to defeat the machines. Only then can Comair pilots finally have their applications defrosted from eternity's long chill in frozen carbonite.


For bonus points.....Name the movies in order...Go!
2001 a Space Odyssey, The Matrix* and Star Wars Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back.




*Either that or Point Break. Or Lake House. Or Sweet November. Or Dude Where's My Car. They all kind of blend together, as he doesn't really "act" so much as just shows up and reads lines like he's on ludes.
gloopy is offline  
Old 03-24-2014, 09:57 AM
  #5149  
The Brown Dot +1
 
scambo1's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2009
Position: 777B
Posts: 7,775
Default

Originally Posted by gloopy View Post
2001 a Space Odyssey, The Matrix* and Star Wars Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back.




*Either that or Point Break. Or Lake House. Or Sweet November. Or Dude Where's My Car. They all kind of blend together, as he doesn't really "act" so much as just shows up and reads lines like he's on ludes.
I thought the "self aware" was sky net in the Terminator.

Hal May have been self aware, but is don't think it was specifically stated.
scambo1 is offline  
Old 03-24-2014, 09:57 AM
  #5150  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2010
Position: window seat
Posts: 12,524
Default

Originally Posted by CanoePilot View Post
Read some of his stuff about dca, he thinks is a deathtrap.

He's also getting his PhD at 50 which I have no idea why. Probably so he can make everyone call him doctor.

That AAhole was also the one who starred that "aa pilots against the merger".
That guy is simply awesome. Anyone that has the stones to write the crap he does in the way he does it is outside the realm of criticism and in a state of being that transcends enlightenment. He's the pilot equivalent of that idiot ex flight attentand blogger (not worth searching) that used to write misleading populist drivel like "pilots sometimes turn off packs to save oxygen which can damage your eyes which is OK for them because they have their own oxygen up there but if you feel drowsy or that your vision is deteriorating, tell the flight attendant to tell the pilots to turn the other pack on" etc.

And no I'm not exagerating.
gloopy is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Elvis90
Military
2
11-11-2010 09:25 AM
meloveboeing
Regional
5
10-02-2010 07:47 AM
kc135driver
United
119
08-24-2010 08:30 AM
exerauflyboy5
Flight Schools and Training
15
02-18-2009 08:29 PM
Busdriver
JetBlue
70
01-16-2006 10:32 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices