Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Cirrus Aviation has Immediate Openings

Old 12-05-2020, 05:51 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2011
Position: in a Big Box that moves back,forth, up, down and makes cool sounds

Thread Bump......

Any news on Cirrus at this point in time?

Thank you in advance.
Old 03-01-2021, 01:00 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2018

Another Thread bump.

Anyone currently here and know where I can drop a resume off?

thanks!
Old 04-14-2021, 02:12 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2014

Not to beat a seemingly dead horse.. But any current pilots working here that I can PM? Just have a question or 2.
Old 04-14-2021, 06:57 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019

Originally Posted by FlightIsLife View Post
Not to beat a seemingly dead horse.. But any current pilots working here that I can PM? Just have a question or 2.
I do not work there nor would most non mentally challenged adults. But please heed this warning. They will lie lie lie and then lie more. Once you sign their contract you will find out the truth. Do your self a favor look else where. If you have enough time to fly for them you have enough to fly for any part 135 carrier.
Old 04-14-2021, 08:32 PM
Disinterested Third Party

Joined APC: Jun 2012

Originally Posted by LLWS09R View Post
I do not work there nor would most non mentally challenged adults. But please heed this warning. They will lie lie lie and then lie more. Once you sign their contract you will find out the truth. Do your self a favor look else where. If you have enough time to fly for them you have enough to fly for any part 135 carrier.
For a guy that doesn't work there and thus has no experience to draw from, in the context of this thread, you certainly dedicate a lot of energy to putting them down.

It would be interesting to actually hear from someone who has a leg to stand on, and who has worked for the operation, instead of someone who...hasn't.
Old 04-15-2021, 04:19 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
For a guy that doesn't work there and thus has no experience to draw from, in the context of this thread, you certainly dedicate a lot of energy to putting them down.

It would be interesting to actually hear from someone who has a leg to stand on, and who has worked for the operation, instead of someone who...hasn't.
I have yet to see any actual employees respond or the ones that have seem to illustrate my accuracy.... so let’s not be riding are high horse around. If you’d take the time to read a majority of this forum a lot of employees have responded less than positive about this company. I may not have work there personally however, my flesh and blood has worked for them.

Last edited by LLWS09R; 04-15-2021 at 04:29 AM.
Old 04-15-2021, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by LLWS09R View Post
I have yet to see any actual employees respond or the ones that have seem to illustrate my accuracy.... so let’s not be riding are high horse around. If you’d take the time to read a majority of this forum a lot of employees have responded less than positive about this company. I may not have work there personally however, my flesh and blood has worked for them.
I did take the time to read the posts. All of them. In this thread, you're a majority poster. All speculation based on no experience working for the employer, but boy, oh boy, do you have a stick up your backside when it comes to Cirrus Aviation. It's your crusade. You just can't leave it alone. Even though you don't actually have any experience working there.

Why is that?
Old 04-15-2021, 01:27 PM
Gets Weekends Off

I did take the time to read the posts. All of them. In this thread, you're a majority poster. All speculation based on no experience working for the employer, but boy, oh boy, do you have a stick up your backside when it comes to Cirrus Aviation. It's your crusade. You just can't leave it alone. Even though you don't actually have any experience working there.

Why is that?
Because unlike you I’m not a troll. Believe it or not there a good number of “part 134.5” carriers out there. I have my retirement from a major and own 2 business one aviation related and one not. Unlike a lot of these newbies I had the privilege of flying in the military along with a retirement from the military. I was not a race to the bottom pilot unlike your counter parts of today. I knew my worth and I knew when to walk away from a “part 134.5” which Cirrus proudly claims that title. They take newer pilots convince them they are the cream of the crop and as soon as they are type rated Cirrus completely change the rules and policies unilaterally on them. Unfortunately a new SIC that’s broke is now forced to put up with the abusive practices or face legal consequences. I got nothing to loose by going toe to toe with you all day. If I can even save 1 pilot from making the mistake of going to Cirrus. This was all worth it👍

Last edited by LLWS09R; 04-15-2021 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-15-2021, 02:16 PM

Interesting.

You don't work for this company, but dedicate considerable time denigrating it, and speaking as if you have experience that you do NOT. You make direct statements, repeatedly, regarding Cirrus, when in fact you have no such knowledge.

Or, are you simply so unknowledgeable and ignorant of the term, that you use "134.5," and don't really know the meaning? Which is it?

You make very direct statements about me. You know nothing about me. This is a trend for you.

I'm a troll, am I? How long have you been here?

"134.5" implies a company that does not hold a charter certificate, yet performs charters. If you're applying that to the operator in question, then you've lied. Make that clear: you are lying. You state that Cirrus proudly proclaims their status as a "134.5 company." How is it that they hold out to the public for charter, then? Where is this proud proclamation? You've lied again.

You want to go "toe to toe with me all day?" For what purpose? You're retired and have nothing else to do?

Can you do it while telling the truth? You've made a lot of unsubstantiated accusations against the operator who is the subject of this thread, which the operator has denied. You bring the accusations. It's your responsibility to prove it, rather than simply bad mouth an operator, when clearly in one single post you've lied twice.

As a known liar, what can you do to improve your failing reputation?

Looking at your recent posting history, you've dedicated yourself to attacking various operators throughout the industry. In fact, you've not promoted a single one. You've posted recently on Cirrus Aviation, Red Wing, Wheels Up, XO Jet, and Talon Air, Jet Lynx, and have taken it upon yourself to denigrate and attack each one. You spent considerable time talking up GAMA, as you indicated you flew there. The lions share of your effort outside of GAMA promotion has been attacking Cirrus. This is the core of who, and what you are. It's ugly. It's painfully evident in this single thread, but you're spreading it around, smearing it on the walls, and apparently you're lacking the self-awareness to accept your own shame.

You're retired military, retired airline with your own aviation business, you say. Two years ago you were flying for GAMA and promoting them here. Retired airline, as in quit a regional? Doesn't really matter, of course, other than you brought it up. You've made the thread about you by dominating the thread with your attacks. Now it's all about you. Shine on.

Last edited by JohnBurke; 04-15-2021 at 02:35 PM.
Old 04-15-2021, 03:21 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Interesting.

You don't work for this company, but dedicate considerable time denigrating it, and speaking as if you have experience that you do NOT. You make direct statements, repeatedly, regarding Cirrus, when in fact you have no such knowledge.

Or, are you simply so unknowledgeable and ignorant of the term, that you use "134.5," and don't really know the meaning? Which is it?

You make very direct statements about me. You know nothing about me. This is a trend for you.

I'm a troll, am I? How long have you been here?

"134.5" implies a company that does not hold a charter certificate, yet performs charters. If you're applying that to the operator in question, then you've lied. Make that clear: you are lying. You state that Cirrus proudly proclaims their status as a "134.5 company." How is it that they hold out to the public for charter, then? Where is this proud proclamation? You've lied again.

You want to go "toe to toe with me all day?" For what purpose? You're retired and have nothing else to do?

Can you do it while telling the truth? You've made a lot of unsubstantiated accusations against the operator who is the subject of this thread, which the operator has denied. You bring the accusations. It's your responsibility to prove it, rather than simply bad mouth an operator, when clearly in one single post you've lied twice.

As a known liar, what can you do to improve your failing reputation?
I appreciate the vote of confidence there.

One can only assume you don’t work for Cirrus. Either or you could dispute my claims up very easy with facts. But since you only want to take personal shots we can go that route.

But I will clearify for are veiwing audience. Cirrus does hold a Part 135 operating certificate. Part 135 holds the minimalist standard for an operating certification. There are operators in Florida with a single Cessna 172 operating under Part 135 certification. The reference of Part 134.5 is a well known slang for a piece of —-t operators. That operate outside of there certification boundaries. Unfortunately there is not enough dedicated FAA inspectors to throughly check all Part 135 compliance out side of there yearly/bi-yearly inspection. Sad but true.

Now employment on the other hand the FAA washes there hands of any employment agreements or guidelines as long as they comply with crew certification and rest rules.

This is where me and you come to odds. They may run a respectable Part 135 operation. But treatment of flight crew is where I see the reason to educate the new pilots. Like most management companies a company in this case Cirrus or ABC management company for all it matters will never come out and tell a potential recruit the real story. But since Mr Bruke says I’m full of it and in his words a liar.

Please go work for them. Apparently they are Forbes top 100 companies to work for. Dont let my negativity stop you. But don’t say I didn’t warn you either. Mr Burke has apparently work there for awhile and knows everything about them! Good luck there and I’ll give you a hint if you want to get in good with the Management start smoking.

Last edited by LLWS09R; 04-15-2021 at 03:33 PM.