Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

caravan stability

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 02:17 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Amigo thinks he is so smart. He posted my employer on another site. (A post which was moderated.) Then he claims here that I work with 185flier and lzaplt. I made it clear from the beginning that I used to work with them in the past, and the others were clear as well.

Its ironic how Amigo posts the identities of others, but refuses to identify himself.

Also, he is again claiming that ". . . . the plaintiffs lawyer admitted it in the court room. . . . . ." Amigo, why do you continue to spew this? You know good and well that it is false, and repeatedly you are unable to provide your source. ----------------------Because there is no source.----------------------GASP!!

Why are you so angry? Compensating for something?

Last edited by iflyabeech; 01-06-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Line Holder

Listen, the only thing I'm sorry for and it makes me sick to my stomach, is that I actually tried to apologize to you and 185flier for making my point unprofessionally to you all. I can't believe that I did that. But you all played me good and that's OK.

None of you has put anything on any forum that has added benefit to your cause or anyones cause. I feel for the JB's that actually want to know and they read the nonsense you all have put out here.

Izakplt - you are the worse of the bunch you are trying to act professional and you sucked me in that's for sure. Then you turn around and indicate you work for 185flier, how disgusting. In the early part of this thread you sounded like you didn't even know him/her. PHONY!

I hope no one on this site trust you, and has any more dialog with you. You are a phony. Big lousy phony. What a show you have, acting like you know something and on top of it all, acting like you care, you phony...

I'm going to throw up now, but I walk away more educated. You make me sick. You don't need to reply, I won't be back, go ahead say your crap. I won't be back, just disgusting all of you. Iflyabeech you must be about 20 years old it shows with your postings, I just can't believe I tried to make things right with you.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Line Holder

I don't think so amigo. I think you have shown your true colors. and I thought you said you wouldn't be back!

Last edited by iflyabeech; 01-07-2008 at 05:13 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by 185flier View Post
iza is right
there is no stall, but a seperation of airflow over the elevator which does not allow sufficient uplift of the stab to control the nose

PenAir had an accident in 2001 and in the lawsuits that arose there were many depositions

PenAir deposed a cessna engineer who confirmed the tail had to carry an upload at certain weight and c/g loadings

they also deposed a test pilot who said that during testing he got into 4 unrecoverable stalls and had to deploy a chute to regain control

i was going to fly and see if i could duplicate but not after hearing that a cessna test pilot had been in unrecoverable situations
What was the situation were they couldn't recover from the spin? You don't know. Cessna has over 2500 spins in the Caravan. You don't know, I have never heard of them ever having to deploy the chutes ever... But you heard; yea right...
Old 01-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by iflyabeech View Post
I don't think so amigo. I think you have shown your true colors. and I thought you said you wouldn't be back!
That's what you get for thinking, D.A.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
That's what you get for thinking, D.A.
I won't be back, go ahead say your crap. I won't be back,
Dude...give it up
Old 01-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: Master and Commander of Pipers and Cessnas

Lets recap, you start off here as if you're going to engage in a reasoned conversation, then you get personal, then you get emotional, then you swear you're leaving, then you come back. You should to consider Amiga when you need you next throw away online identity.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: UPS 757/767 Capt ONT

Geee....I guess this is what happens when mods don't bother clicking on certain threads like "Caravan stability"....

I'm locking this thread do to the insults flying both ways. If you want to post here you'll have to do it in a more professional manner.

Argh.......