Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Cape Air (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/39132-cape-air.html)

rocketman3746 12-08-2009 02:49 PM

bump... any Cape Air guys hear any class date rumors recently? I'm running out of good shows on Hulu...

NightIP 12-08-2009 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by rocketman3746 (Post 723250)
bump... any Cape Air guys hear any class date rumors recently? I'm running out of good shows on Hulu...

Sorry brotha, wish I could help. I'm out of the loop down here in the Mid-Atlantic.

minitour 12-08-2009 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by NightIP (Post 723270)
Sorry brotha, wish I could help. I'm out of the loop down here in the Mid-Atlantic.

How's Amish country treating ya?

-mini

dashtrash300 12-09-2009 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by rocketman3746 (Post 721318)
Hey Dashtrash, are you in the pool too? I didn't think there were any other PDT people lookin to work there...

I have no idea what is going on....I have sent 2 updated resumes each to 2 different people and have not gotten a response that they even got them.

rocketman3746 12-09-2009 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by dashtrash300 (Post 723500)
I have no idea what is going on....I have sent 2 updated resumes each to 2 different people and have not gotten a response that they even got them.

Yeah, don't feel bad. Just keep nagging them once a week. I'm not sure how many people work in the recruiting office, but I feel like it might only be two or three, and I'm sure they are just completely swamped. I'm in the pool, and I've tried to call a couple of times just to check in, but never got a call back. Keep tryin!

bakesou 12-09-2009 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by rocketman3746 (Post 723518)
Yeah, don't feel bad. Just keep nagging them once a week. I'm not sure how many people work in the recruiting office, but I feel like it might only be two or three, and I'm sure they are just completely swamped. I'm in the pool, and I've tried to call a couple of times just to check in, but never got a call back. Keep tryin!

they are probably very swamped. as far as i know there are 2 in there, maybe 3 now. they're good people and they'll get to you. probably would help to keep doing what you're doing though and call every once in awhile. good luck!

smithee6 12-09-2009 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mitragorz (Post 721180)
Some of us would rather see Spring sooner than early June :D

My MWA line just got bumped up to 41 hours, so it's not that bad. And as was mentioned, living out here is really cheap. I'm alone in a 3bdr, and I'm paying $600/month. If I get two other people here, the rent goes up to $750... still, $250/person/month? And cable/internet... Basic, HBO, Encore, Starz, HDTV package, DVR, On Demand, 15Mb high-speed... all for $84/mo. It's very cheap out here.

I'm not "making" as much, but I'm sure not spending as much either!

you must be getting some pretty awesome channels with that cable package. make sure you DVR all the good stuff... florentinos misses you:)

jonnyjetprop 12-09-2009 07:14 AM

Can someone check to see if John Martin works there. He'd be over 60. Just an old friend from Bar Harbor looking. Not looking for a job. Thanks.

NightIP 12-09-2009 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by minitour (Post 723466)
How's Amish country treating ya?

-mini

I dig it. The weather still sucks here though. I thought when I left RUT and New England it'd get better. Oh well. Still flying the jjjjjjjet?

Goodlivn 12-09-2009 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by NightIP (Post 723885)
I dig it. The weather still sucks here though. I thought when I left RUT and New England it'd get better. Oh well. Still flying the jjjjjjjet?

I'm currently in a class right now. There's 9 of us. 1 Captain, 1 FO, the rest PIC qualified/non ATP's. Most of the PIC guys are close to ATP mins and will upgrade to captain quickly. I was told there is another class set up for Jan. for low time FO's. No info on the next captain class. Just a little insight from what I know, which is very little as I'm just gettin introduced.