On Reserve

Joined APC: Mar 2010
Position: Lear 35A Right

Thanks. What about the F/O pay
Old 04-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Does NOT get weekends off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: ERJ - 145

Are there still Starcheckers on the street? Their website still says they are hiring with a commercial multi and instrument but last I knew there were ~30 on the street. Heard one rumor that they were all back but don't know for sure.

I really wanted to work for airnet a few years ago when they were hiring but right when I was getting their mins things hammer head stalled. Any updates?
Old 04-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008

Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
Are there still Starcheckers on the street?
Yes.

...and I'm now typing because I need at least 10 characters.

-mini
Old 05-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: CRJ-700 FO

Originally Posted by minitour View Post
Yes.

...and I'm now typing because I need at least 10 characters.

-mini
So I take it they are not hiring. . . . ?
Old 05-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by onetogo View Post
So I take it they are not hiring. . . . ?
I don't know. As of last week sometime, I am no longer able to log in to my e-mail or the company web page.

I must have upset someone.

-mini
Old 05-09-2010, 05:26 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2010

I visited with Jason Keith, from Airnet, at the Vegas hiring conference in the end of April, he stated they were not currently hiring, but would likely begin in a month or two. I will likely apply in a month or two, but would like to get ADS, not sure of what the forecast looks like for that base. Anyone know?
Old 05-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Does NOT get weekends off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: ERJ - 145

I assume if they do start hiring, they would only be hiring 135 IFR PIC mins? I remember a few years ago they would hire "FOs" would could sit right seat to build hours then they could sit left seat.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by dbehm512 View Post
I visited with Jason Keith, from Airnet, at the Vegas hiring conference in the end of April, he stated they were not currently hiring, but would likely begin in a month or two. I will likely apply in a month or two, but would like to get ADS, not sure of what the forecast looks like for that base. Anyone know?
I'm going to be giving him a call this week just to touch base. Well, either him or Tom. I'll see if I can find anything out regarding ADS. IIRC, they did have it on a furloughed pilot bid sheet a while back. Maybe that was HOU....now that I think about it, I believe it was HOU.

-mini
Old 05-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2010
Position: Goodyear Blimp-roap jockey, CSIP, CFII, MEI

Originally Posted by dbehm512 View Post

So the Airnet rep seemed optimistic about some hiring this summer? I remember about 3 years ago a recruiter from Airnet came to my school. He wanted to speak to my class about the time building program and how they were dieing to have us come join them at Airnet...ahhh the good ol' days.

Does anyone know if they have a base in Chicago? I thought I heard something about them working out of KDPA. If that job became available I'd love to fly out of there.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2008

Originally Posted by CFItillIdie View Post
So the Airnet rep seemed optimistic about some hiring this summer? I remember about 3 years ago a recruiter from Airnet came to my school. He wanted to speak to my class about the time building program and how they were dieing to have us come join them at Airnet...ahhh the good ol' days.

Does anyone know if they have a base in Chicago? I thought I heard something about them working out of KDPA. If that job became available I'd love to fly out of there.

Thats because regionals were hiring guys with Wet Multi-Commercials. If I could've only been born 5yrs earlier