Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Blackwater

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 03:03 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: HC-130H IP

USMCFLYR & Tweet46,

Thanks for the replys. That's what I was hoping to hear. I also do have my ATP. Resumes are sent in so we shall see.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:52 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2010
Position: Captain

Blackwater/Presedential guys were hired as independent contractors prior to the sale of Presedential to AAR. I have been told that they are now AAR employees? Does anyone know what their daily rates are now for FO and CA respectively ? If they are in fact employees, are they extended benefits ?
Old 01-16-2011, 05:47 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2011
Position: Left

I will let you know in 2 weeks, On my way to visit for an interview, They where great on the phone, also did a phone interview with L3 on Friday.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:37 PM
New Hire

Originally Posted by BrionG View Post
I will let you know in 2 weeks, On my way to visit for an interview, They where great on the phone, also did a phone interview with L3 on Friday.
got offer from both L3 and aar
Old 01-31-2011, 09:52 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: HC-130H IP

Sounds like you have a nice decision to make. Two job offers, one person. Good luck!
Old 01-31-2011, 01:49 PM
New Hire

Originally Posted by Belly Flyer View Post
Blackwater/Presedential guys were hired as independent contractors prior to the sale of Presedential to AAR. I have been told that they are now AAR employees? Does anyone know what their daily rates are now for FO and CA respectively ? If they are in fact employees, are they extended benefits ?
you will now be an aar enployee
Old 01-31-2011, 10:13 PM
New Hire

brionG, what was your previous experience?...I Had a Previous DOD clearance flying DC-10s for the government into Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and other locations around the world. I also have large and small turboprop time....but I havent heard anything from AAR
Old 10-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2011
Position: 744 Right Seat

Sorry to bring up such an old thread but I have an interview coming up with AAR/Presidential and wanted to know what the experience was like for some of you who have interviewed. I'm really looking forward to possibly working with AAR and going overseas. Any help is appreciated.

Jeff
Old 10-22-2011, 03:03 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by JeffA View Post
Sorry to bring up such an old thread but I have an interview coming up with AAR/Presidential and wanted to know what the experience was like for some of you who have interviewed. I'm really looking forward to possibly working with AAR and going overseas. Any help is appreciated.

Jeff
You should share your experience so far with how you managed to get an interview with AAR and your experience. Good luck and hopefully you will share the story once you've had your interview.

USMCFLYR
Old 10-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2011
Position: 744 Right Seat

Luck. Right place, right time. When you meet someone you should always remember, you never know who you are talking to.