Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Reva (Aero Jet International)

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 01:05 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Looking to dispatch / flight follow for Reva. How's the ops office?
Old 12-09-2014, 07:40 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: PIC
Default Any hiring going on?

Anyone have update on pilot situation?
Interviews?
Hiring?
Old 12-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2005

Ops has a professional setup. As a dispatcher you'll work hard. Mostly intl. flying (90% Caribbean, Central/South America, Europe).

Overall good company. They treat you well. Most pilots are happy here. Good company culture. We're still expanding. Some are making it a career. We're hiring a few FO's mostly into Ft Lauderdale and maybe one to PHX.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:45 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2015
Default FO position

Hello, I'm looking to find some info about REVA, hope someone can help. I summited my application for the FO position posted online more than a month ago, hoping for a call soon. Do you know if they are still hiring? If so, where is the training and for how long? Are there any hotel accommodations and pay during training? Do they pay for your ATP if you come with the written, or do they do contract? Can someone give me some info on QOL? Would you recommend this kind of flying for a pilot with family (wife and two kids). How is pay and health insurance for a family? How fast on average is upgrade time? I know is lot of info, if you prefer to call me, let me know and I will PM you my number. I am trying to decide if this kind of flying is better for me than the regionals as I am not getting any younger. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:29 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: PIC

I believe they had hundreds of applicants (was told that by their HR) and I don't know who or how many got hired, if any at all. Dont know the answer to your questions but they want you living close to your base. Opening were for different aircraft at different bases. This type of job requires you to be on call and able to respond on short notice.
Not many posts or info on what's going on.
Old 01-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2010

Have a friend who interviewed with them about a year ago. He was not offered a position, but he did tell me the skinny on them.

Lear
FO pay: $30,000/yr.
CA pay: $70,000/yr.

Average upgrade takes about a year.

Must reside within an hour of airport. Pretty much on call. I can't remember if he said there were scheduled days off and how that worked. While the FO pay sucks, at least you'd get a LR-JET type out of it as long as you can survive on that pay until upgrade.

Hope this helps!
Old 01-28-2015, 02:11 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2007

FO pay starts at 30k/yr, goes to 35k/yr after 6 months, then to 37.5k/y after 12 months.......

Other benifits add up a little as well. Per diem, uniform and medical allowances, annual bonus (not a huge amount as a FO, but something), 401k.

A good amount of the pilots have kids.

Salary starts first day of class. Sim training is at FlightSafety.

Please excuse any grammar errors while typing on small phone. Also any brevity, not sure how much I can divulge on a public forum and things could have changed.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:44 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2013

Originally Posted by mountains View Post
FO pay starts at 30k/yr, goes to 35k/yr after 6 months, then to 37.5k/y after 12 months.......

Other benifits add up a little as well. Per diem, uniform and medical allowances, annual bonus (not a huge amount as a FO, but something), 401k.

A good amount of the pilots have kids.

Salary starts first day of class. Sim training is at FlightSafety.

Please excuse any grammar errors while typing on small phone. Also any brevity, not sure how much I can divulge on a public forum and things could have changed.
If you don't mind, I have a question that might sound stupid. But on your schedule days "ON" are you on call 24/7 or you are on call for a set time (i.e. 07:00-19:00)?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:35 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2015
Default Reva

Just some info on Reva. They suck. If you want to be treated like a rented mule, than this place is for you. Slave wages for the California base, ( I know because they just closed the base). The D.O. And ALL of management will lie straight to your face. If you have an issue with an aircraft, good luck getting it fixed. As for there "dispatch" it's a joke. No paperwork when you are due to launch. STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE AS YOU CAN! Your career will thank you. Companies like this are the reason aviation is in the sorry state it is.
Old 11-22-2015, 10:36 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2013

Anyone on here work for REVA? I just started 121 a few months ago but applied for a Lear first officer position in PHX where I live, reason being the commute across the country to reserve is killing the pockets even though I work with good people and enjoy the 121 job. Also looks like their first year pay is $45K now from the ad on the orange site.